Tracklist Hide Credits
Sampler [Vocal Sampling] – Marvin MorrowWritten-By – Dorothy Sea Gazeley
|2||Everything You Do||4:26|
|3||You've Really Gotten To Me
Arranged By, Drum Programming, Keyboards – Claude GaudetteSaxophone – Jim OppenheimWritten-By – Skip Adams, Steve Singer
|4||Love Will Talk
Arranged By, Drum Programming, Keyboards – Paul ChitenWritten-By – Jackie English*, Paul Chiten
|5||(Ain't No) Better Love
Arranged By, Instruments [All] – Mark LeggettWritten-By – Seth Swirsky, Steve Lunt*
Guitar – Mark LeggettSampler [Vocal Sampling] – Marvin MorrowWritten-By, Arranged By, Keyboards – Gregory Smith*
Arranged By, Drum Programming, Keyboards – Steve DubinWritten-By – Charles Olins, Jeff Pescetto, Steve Dubin
|8||Kiss Me Quick
Arranged By, Keyboards – Marvin MorrowBacking Vocals [Background] – MartikaWritten-By – Martika, Marvin Morrow
|9||Don't Let Our Love Go
Arranged By, Drum Programming, Keyboards, Trumpet – Alan Satchwell*Keyboards [Additional] – Brad ColeWritten-By – Alisha, Scott Yahney
|10||I Need Forever
Drum Programming – Brad ColeGuitar – Mark LeggettWritten-By – Jeff Franzel, Jim Klein
- A&R [A & R Coordination] – Susan Dodes
- Arranged By – Brad Cole (tracks: 2, 6, 10), Michael Jay (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 8)
- Art Direction, Design – JA. Jeanne Bradshaw*
- Backing Vocals [Background] – Donna Delory*, Mona Lisa Young, Rick Jude Palombi*
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Lauren Superstein, Lori Mgules
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alejandro Rodriguez, Jim Champagne, Neal H. Pogue*
- Guitar – Teddy Castellucci (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7 to 9)
- Keyboards – Brad Cole (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 10)
- Management – Brian E. Kushner
- Management [Assistant] – Danielle Juliana
- Mastered By – Steve Marcussen*
- Mixed By – Alan Meyerson (tracks: 4, 7, 9), Michael McDonald (2) (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 8, 10)
- Photography By – Randee St. Nicholas
- Producer – Michael Jay
- Recorded By, Engineer – Michael McDonald (2)
- Written-By, Drums, Percussion – Michael Jay (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 8)
All drums on this album were done with real drum machines.
Recorded and Engineered at Trax Recording, Hollywood, CA.
Mastered at Precision, Hollywood, CA.
Management for Power Star Management.
Martika appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
(C)(P) 1990 MCA Records, Inc.
Tracks 1, 5, 6, 8 & 10 Mixed at Ground Control, Santa Monica, CA.
Tracks 2 & 3 Mixed at Cherokee, Los Angeles, CA.
Tracks 4, 7 & 9 Mixed at Larrabee, Los Angeles, CA.
1 - (C) 1987 by Ensign Music Corporation (BMI) and Write By The Sea Songs (ASCAP)
2 - (C) 1990 by Ensign Music Corporation and Captain Hook Music (BMI)
3 - (C) 1990 by Unichappell Music Inc. / La Papaya Music / Zoomik Music Inc. / Steana Music (BMI)
4 - (C) 1990 by Ensign Music Corporation (BMI), National League Music and Cooperstown Music (ASCAP)
5 - (C) 1990 by Chappell & Co. / November Night Music (ASCAP) and Perfect Punch Music (BMI)
6 - (C) 1988 by Ensign Music Corporation, Che Music and Curley Top Music (BMI)
7 - (C) 1990 by MCA Music Publishing, a division of MCA, Inc., Dal Cuore Music, Windswept Pacific Entertainment Co. dba Full Keel Music Co., Duben Music, WB Music Corp. and Midgham Music
8 - (C) 1990 by Famous Music Corporation, Tika Tunes, Marvin Morrow Music (ASCAP) and Ensign Music Corporation (BMI)
9 - (C) 1990, 1989 by Kid Passion Songs (ASCAP) and Scott Yahney Music
10 - (C) 1990 by Ensign Music Corporation, Mister Guy Music (BMI) and Bird Wins Publishing (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 76732-6378-2 1
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|MCA-6378||Alisha||Bounce Back (LP)||MCA Records||MCA-6378||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|PHCR-1025||Alisha||Bounce Back (CD, Album)||Mercury||PHCR-1025||Japan||1990||Sell This Version|
|MCAC-6378||Alisha||Bounce Back (Cass, Album)||MCA Records||MCAC-6378||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|L 30341, L30341||Alisha||Bounce Back (LP, Album)||Liberation Records, Liberation Records||L 30341, L30341||Australia||1990||Sell This Version|