Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Twenty Small Cigars
Drums – John Guerin
|The Nancy & Mary Music||(9:30)|
|B1||Tell Me You Love Me||2:43|
|B2||Would You Go All The Way?||2:30|
Alto Saxophone [Electric, With Wah Wah Pedal] – Ian UnderwoodOrgan – Don "Sugarcane" Harris
|B5||Rudy Wants To Buy Yez A Drink
Rhythm Guitar – Eddie (55)
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Published By – Frank Zappa Music
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Whitney Recording Studios
- Recorded At – T.T.G. Studios
- Recorded At – Guthrie Theater
- Mastered At – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. - Seven Arts Records, Inc.
- Bass – Max Bennett (tracks: A1, A3, B3)
- Bass, Vocals – Jeff Simmons (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B2, B5, B6)
- Cover, Design, Illustration – Cal Schenkel
- Crew [Special Production Assistant] – Dick Barber
- Drums, Percussion [Tambourine] – Aynsley Dunbar (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1 to B3, B5, B6)
- Engineer – Dick Kunc, Roy Baker*, Stan Agol
- Engineer [Live Remote] – Bruce Margolis (tracks: A4)
- Guitar, Vocals, Producer, Composed By, Arranged By – Frank Zappa
- Management [Bizarre Business] – Herb Cohen
- Organ, Piano – Ian Underwood (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B2, B5, B6)
- Organ, Piano [Electric], Trombone – George Duke (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B2, B5, B6)
- Photography By – John Williams (30)
- Photography By [Cover] – Phil Franks (2)
- Rhythm Guitar – Ian Underwood (tracks: A2, B1, B6)
- Vocals – The Phlorescent Leech & Eddie (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B2, B5, B6)
Gatefold, includes Bizarre inner sleeve.
Reprise Records, a division of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
4000 Warner Blvd., Burbank, Calif. 488 Madison Ave., New York, NY.
Made in U.S.A. ©1970 - Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Recorded at: The Record Plant (Hollywood), Trident Studios (London), T.T.G. Inc. (Hollywood), Whitney Studios (Glendale).
Track A4 recorded live at The Tyrone Guthrie Theater (Minneapolis, Minnesota).
All selections written and published by Frank Zappa Music (a subsidiary of Third Story Music BMI)
[Barber was FZ's road manager, regarding 'production assistance' credit. Also renowned for his snorks]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Logo): Artisan Sound Recorders symbol
- Other: Distributed by Warner Bros. - Seven Arts Records, inc.
- Matrix / Runout (hand etched): TI MS-2030 31107-1-2
- Matrix / Runout (hand etched): TI MS-2030 31108-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): 31,107
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): 31,108
Other Versions (5 of 58) View All
|0238442||Frank Zappa||Chunga's Revenge (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Zappa Records||0238442||Europe||2012||Sell This Version|
|RS 2030||Frank Zappa||Chunga's Revenge (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||RS 2030||New Zealand||1970||Sell This Version|
|MS 2030||Frank Zappa||Chunga's Revenge (LP, Album, RE)||Reprise Records, Bizarre Records||MS 2030||Canada||1973||Sell This Version|
|RSLP 2030||Frank Zappa||Chunga's Revenge (LP, Album, RP, Red)||Reprise Records||RSLP 2030||UK||1971||Sell This Version|
|LP-S-68-14||Frank Zappa||Chunga's Revenge (LP, Album, A4 )||Reprise Records||LP-S-68-14||Portugal||1970||Sell This Version|