Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Speak To Me||3:08|
|2||Is This What You Want?||2:44|
|3||How Can You Say Goodbye||4:11|
|5||Sour Milk Sea
Written-By – George Harrison
|6||Fall Inside Your Eyes||3:08|
|7||Little Yellow Pills||4:02|
|8||Take My Word||3:55|
|9||The Eagle Laughs At You||2:24|
|10||Baby You're A Lover||3:02|
|11||You've Got Me Thinking||2:53|
|12||I Just Don't Know||2:52|
|14||Won't You Come Back||4:10|
|15||Going Back To Liverpool||3:07|
|16||Thumbin' A Ride
Written-By – Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller*
|17||How The Web Was Woven
Written-By – Clive Westlake, David Most
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Apple Corps Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Apple Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Harrisongs Ltd.
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Recorded At – EMI Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Sound Recorders
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Arranged By – George Harrison
- Design [Cover] – Jackie Lomax
- Effects [Special] – Alan Pariser, Bernie Krause, Mal Evans, Paul Beaver
- Engineer – Armin Steiner, Barry Sheffield, Geoffrey Emerick*, Ken Scott, Pete Bown*
- Engineer [Reissue] – Mike Jarratt
- Liner Notes [Original Inner Bag Notes 1969] – Derek Taylor (2) (tracks: 14, 15)
- Liner Notes, Research [Discography] – Steve Kolanjian
- Mastered By [Reissue Digitally], Research – Ron Furmanek
- Mixed By [For Stereo] – Mike Jarratt (tracks: 14, 15), Ron Furmanek
- Performer – Alan Branscombe, Bishop O'Brien, Eric Clapton, George Harrison, Hal Blaine, Jackie Lomax, Joe Osborn, John Barnham, Klaus Voormann, Larry Knechtel, Nicky Hopkins, Paul McCartney, Pete Clark (3), Richard Starkey, Spike Heatley, Tony Newman
- Photography By [Cover] – Richard Imrie
- Producer – George Harrison (tracks: 1 to 12, 14, 17), Jackie Lomax (tracks: 13), Mal Evans (tracks: 13), Paul McCartney (tracks: 15, 16)
- Written-By – Jackie Lomax (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 15)
Recorded in Trident and EMI Studios, London, Sound Recorders Studio, Los Angeles.
All tracks published by Apple Publishing Ltd except track 5 published by Harrisongs Ltd.
tracks 14 & 15 Copyright Control.
tracks 16 & 17 published by Carlin Music Corp.
Photographs courtesy Apple Corps Ltd.
Original cover design © 1969 Apple Corps Ltd.
Digitally mastered at Abbey Road Studios, London, England, February 1991
This album was mastered from the original two-track stereo master mix tapes & four-& eight-track master session tapes
All tracks are Stereo "AAD", with the exception of tracks 14& 15 which are Stereo "ADD", tracks 14& 15 mixed for Stereo
℗ 1991 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Apple Corps Limited under exclusive license to EMI Records Limited.
© 1991 EMI records Limited.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 077779 758128
- Matrix / Runout: CDP 797581 2 AR.1 EMI SWINDON
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Other (Distribution Code): PM 520
- Other (SPARS Codes): AAD ADD
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|SAPCOR 6||Jackie Lomax||Is This What You Want? (LP, Album)||Apple Records||SAPCOR 6||UK||1969||Sell This Version|
|7 97784 1||Jackie Lomax||Is This What You Want? (LP, Album, RE + 12", EP)||Apple Records||7 97784 1||Germany||1991||Sell This Version|
|SAPCOR 6, TOCP-67570||Jackie Lomax||Is This What You Want? (CD, Album, RE, Car)||Apple Records, Apple Records||SAPCOR 6, TOCP-67570||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|1C 062-90045||Jackie Lomax||Is This What You Want? (LP, Album)||Apple Records||1C 062-90045||Germany||1969||Sell This Version|
|ST-3354||Jackie Lomax||Is This What You Want? (LP, Album)||Apple Records||ST-3354||US||1969||Sell This Version|