|2||Catch Me Now I'm Falling||5:58|
|5||(Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman||3:34|
|7||In A Space||3:44|
|8||Little Bit Of Emotion||4:50|
|9||A Gallon Of Gas||3:48|
|12||A Gallon Of Gas (U.S. Single Extended Edit)||3:49|
|13||Catch Me Now I'm Falling (Original Extended Edit)||6:47|
|14||(Wish I Could Fly Like) Superman (Disco Mix Extended Edit)||5:58|
- Art Direction – Donn Davenport, Ron Kellum
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Cristina Battani*
- Bass, Vocals – Jim Rodford
- Design [Reissue Art] – K. Lee Hammond*
- Drums – Mick Avory
- Engineer – John Rollo
- Engineer [Compilation, Assistant] – Larry Greenbaum
- Engineer [Compilation] – Mike Konopka
- Engineer [Konk Archival Tape, Assistant] – Albert Pinheiro, Graham Hogg, Ryan Tully
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Dave Davies
- Photography – Gary Gross
- Photography [Reissue Contributors], Artwork By [Reissue Contributors] – Doug Hinman, Ebet Roberts, Russell Smith
- Remastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Research [Additional Archival], Other [Audio Preservation] – Bill Crowley
- Saxophone – Nick Newell (tracks: 2, 8)
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Ray Davies
- Written-By, Producer – Raymond Douglas Davies*
Tracks 3, 5 and 6 recorded at konk Studios, London, January 1979, tracks 1, 2, 4, 7 - 11 recorded at The Power Station, New York, May 1979; vocals recorded at Blue Rock Studios, New York, June 1979.
Track 12: U.S. single extended edit with extra verse. Recorded at The Power Station, New York, May 1979; vocals recorded at Blue Rock Studios, New York, June 1979.
Originally released as a single in the United States only, August 1979, on Arista AS 0448.
Track 13: Original extended edit. Recorded at The Power Station, New York, May 1979; vocals recorded at Blue Rock Studios, New York, June 1979. Previously unreleased.
Track 14: Disco mix extended edit. Recorded at Konk Studios, London, January 1979. Originally released as a 12" single in the United States, March 12, 1979, on Arista CP 700, and in the United Kingdom, March 1979, on Arista ARIST 12240 (2nd pressing). Never before released on compact disc.
Compilation Engineered at Toy Specialists, New York City, December 1997
All tracks remastered at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME, 1999.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 029758 351826
Other Versions (5 of 41) View All
|AB-4240||The Kinks||Low Budget (LP, Album)||Arista||AB-4240||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|VEL-SC-79817||The Kinks||Low Budget (SACD, Hybrid, Album, Dig)||Velvel, Konk Records||VEL-SC-79817||US||2006||Sell This Version|
|ALB6-8300||The Kinks||Low Budget (LP, Album)||Arista||ALB6-8300||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|5C 062-63089, AB 4240||The Kinks||Low Budget (LP, Album)||Arista, Arista||5C 062-63089, AB 4240||Netherlands||1979||Sell This Version|
|UDSACD 2008||The Kinks||Low Budget (SACD, Hybrid, Album, RM)||Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab||UDSACD 2008||US||2003||Sell This Version|