Tracklist Hide Credits
- Co-producer – Morten Sidenius
- Co-producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Flemming Rasmussen
- Horns – Kasper Tranberg, Mads Hyhne
- Mastered By – Jan Eliasson, Morten Bue
- Mellotron – Tim Christensen
- Photography By [Band] – Klaus Thymann
- Piano [Additional] – Rasmus Sugarglam
- Producer, Arranged By, Composed By, Performer, Mixed By [Additional] – Mew
- Strings – Studie Strygerne
- Synthesizer – Klaus Nielsen (tracks: 1, 4, 6)
- Vocals [Choir] – Ea Nitsche Holm, Karina Wesselgren
Available in two different pressings with identical typography/artwork/paper quality, but there are three differences.
The disc of the first pressing has a yellow circle around the hole. On this edition the beginning of Am I Wry? No is different from later editions.
The second pressing has a purple circle instead.
The CD matrix number also differs (see identifiers).
Recorded between February and August 1999 at Sweet Silence Studios, Copenhagen, Denmark. Mastered at Tocano.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 332181 001259
- Matrix / Runout (1st pressing - 1st edition): TOCANO DK 36070 0014
- Matrix / Runout (2nd pressing - 1st edition): TOCANO DK 36559 0014
- Rights Society: BIEM / NCB
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|evl 001cd||Mew||Half The World Is Watching Me (CD, Album, 2nd)||Evil Office||evl 001cd||Denmark||2000||Sell This Version|
|EVL 001 Cd||Mew||Half The World Is Watching Me (2xCD, Album, RE)||Evil Office||EVL 001 Cd||Denmark||2007||Sell This Version|
|evl 001cd||Mew||Half the world is watching me (CD, Album, M/Print)||Evil Office||evl 001cd||Denmark||2000||Sell This Version|