|5||Dual Mr. Anthony Tillmon Williams Process||13:20|
- Bass – Dave Holland (tracks: 4 to 6), Ron Carter (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Drums – Tony Williams*
- Electric Piano – Chick Corea (tracks: 4 to 6), Herbie Hancock (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Engineer [Recording] – Fred Plaut (tracks: 2, 3), Stan Tonkel (tracks: 1, 4 to 6)
- Liner Notes – James Isaacs
- Piano – Herbie Hancock (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Producer [Original Recordings] – Teo Macero
- Reissue Producer – Bob Belden, Michael Cuscuna
- Tenor Saxophone – Wayne Shorter
- Trumpet – Miles Davis
- Written-By – Miles Davis (tracks: 5, 6), Wayne Shorter (tracks: 1 to 4)
and at Columbia Studio B, NYC on November 11 (#4 & #5) and November 12 (#6), 1968.
Tracks 1-5 originally issued on Water Babies (Columbia C 34396).
Track 5 was issued on PC 34396 as "Dual Mr. Tillmon Anthony" by William Process.
Track 6 bonus track - not on original LP. Originally issued, without its introduction, on Circle In The Round (Columbia PC2 36278).
© 1976, 2002 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. / ℗ 2001 (4-6), 2002 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Made in Austria.
Cat# 86557 on spine and disc.
Cat# CK 86557 on back cover.
Cat# 0865572000 on back cover, booklet and disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099708655723
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 941A
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S0865572000-0101 11 A0
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Label Code: LC 00162
- Other (Mould hub): *
Other Versions (5 of 29) View All
|PC 34396||Miles Davis||Water Babies (LP, Album)||Columbia||PC 34396||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|AL 34396||Miles Davis||Water Babies (LP, Album)||Columbia||AL 34396||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|SICP 831||Miles Davis||Water Babies (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Sony Music||SICP 831||Japan||2005||Sell This Version|
|25AP 314||Miles Davis||Water Babies (LP, Album, RE)||CBS/Sony||25AP 314||Japan||1977||Sell This Version|
|S 81741||Miles Davis||Water Babies (LP, Album)||CBS||S 81741||UK||1976||Sell This Version|