Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Take Away (Album Version)||4:58|
|A2||Take Away (Radio Edit)||3:41|
|A3||One Minute Man (Original Version)
Featuring – Ludacris, TrinaStrings [Additional], Keyboards [Additional] – Craig Brockman
|B1||Get Ur Freak On (Superchumbo's Superfreakon Remix)
Engineer – Pete GleadallRemix, Producer [Additional] – Tom Stephan
- Co-producer – Big Tank (tracks: A3), Craig Brockman (tracks: A1, A2), Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott*
- Engineer – Senator Jimmy D*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Grayson Sumby (tracks: A3, B1), Jesse Gorman, Steve Penny
- Executive Producer – Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott*, Timbaland
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Jimmy Douglass, Timbaland
- Other [A&r] – Jay Brown, Merlin Bobb
- Other [Management] – Chris Lighty, Mona Scott
- Photography By – Berry Behrendt (2)
- Producer – Timbaland
- Vocals – Charlene "Tweet" Keys* (tracks: A1, A2), Ginuwine (tracks: A1, A2), Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott*
- Vocals [Ad Libs] – Melah Williams* (tracks: A1, A2)
- Vocals [Additional] – Angie Fisher (tracks: A3, B1)
- Written-By – C. Bridges* (tracks: A3), M. Elliott*, T. Mosley*
Recorded at Westlake Audio, Los Angeles, CA.
#1 to 3: Mixed at Manhattan Center Studios, New York, NY and Westlake Audio, Los Angeles, CA.
#4: Mixed at Manhattan Center Studios, New York, NY.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Los Angeles, CA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC00192
- Barcode: 075596727303