Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Some What Damaged
Written-By, Guitar [Additional] – Danny Lohner
|A2||The Day The World Went Away
Backing Vocals [Backing Chants] – The Buddha Debutante Choir
|B1||We're In This Together
Drums [Chorus] – Jerome Dillon
|B3||Just Like You Imagined
Guitar [Additional] – Adrian Belew, Danny LohnerPiano – Mike Garrison
Backing Vocals – Barbara Wilson, Di Coleman, Elquine L. Rice, Gary L. Neal, Leslie Wilson, Rodney Sulton, Stefani Taylor, Terry L. Rice, Traci Nelson, Tracy HardinDrum Programming, Synthesizer [Additional], Written-By – Danny LohnerMixed By [Assistance] – Dr. Dre
Choir [Chanting] – The Buddha Boys ChoirPercussion [Additional Marching] – Steve DudaTrumpet – Cherry Holly
|C2||No, You Don't|
Cello – WillieDrums – Bill Rieflin*Vocals – Denise Milfort
|C4||The Great Below
Effects [Atmospheres] – Charlie ClouserGuitar [Ambiences] – Danny LohnerGuitar [End Melodic] – Adrian Belew
|D1||The Way Out Is Through
Piano – Mike GarsonWritten-By – Charlie Clouser, Keith Hillebrandt
|D2||Into The Void
Backing Vocals – Kim ProvostDrum Programming – Charlie Clouser
|D3||Where Is Everybody?
Guitar [End Melodic] – Adrian Belew
|D4||The Mark Has Been Made|
|E1||10 Miles High
Mixed By [Reconstructed] – Keith Hillebrandt
Choir [Chanting] – The Buddha Boys ChoirWritten-By – Charlie Clouser
Guitar [Additional] – Danny Lohner
|E5||The New Flesh|
|F1||I'm Looking Forward To Joining You, Finally|
|F2||The Big Come Down|
|F3||Underneath It All|
Piano – Mike GarsonViolin – Steve Duda
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Published By – Leaving Hope Music
- Published By – TVT Music, Inc.
- Published By – Wish It Away
- Published By – Hillebrandt
- Published By – Hypercube Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Music
- Published By – Quackenbush Music
- Published By – PolyGram International Music Publishing, Inc.
- Recorded At – Nothing Studios
- Recorded At – Electrical Audio
- Mixed At – Nothing Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Manufactured By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- A&R [Artist Relations] – Jeff Anderson (13)
- Art Direction, Design, Photography By – David Carson
- Engineer [Additional] – Dave 'Rave' Ogilvie*, Leo Herrera
- Engineer [Second] – Brian Pollack
- Engineer, Mixed By – Alan Moulder
- Mastered By – Tom Baker (3)
- Other [Publicity By] – Susan Swan
- Performer [Additional Sound Design] – Charlie Clouser, Keith Hillebrandt, Steve Duda
- Performer, Written-By – Trent Reznor
- Producer – Alan Moulder, Trent Reznor
- Programmed By – Charlie Clouser, Keith Hillebrandt, Trent Reznor
- Programmed By [Additional] – Clinton Bradley, Paul Decarli, Steve Duda
- Recorded By [Supplemental Drum] – Steve Albini
- Supervised By [Final Continuity And Flow] – Bob Ezrin
Supplemental drum recording at Electrical Audio.
The vinyl version of The Fragile features two tracks not available on the CD version: 10 Miles High and The New Flesh. The intro and outros of each sides are different compared with the CD, especially with "Ripe" which does not have the "(with Decay)" section like on the CD.
Including a 24 page colour booklet, containing lyric and credits.
T Reznor ©1999 Leaving Hope Music/TVT Music Inc (ASCAP) administrated by Leaving Hope Music Inc
Tracks A1, B4: T Reznor, D Lohner © 1999 Leaving Hope Music/TVT Music Inc (ASCAP) administrated by Leaving Hope Music Inc/Wish It Away (ASCAP)
Tracks E3, D1: T Reznor, K Hillebrandt, C Clouser © 1999 Leaving Hope Music/TVT Music Inc (ASCAP) administrated by Leaving Hope Music Inc/Hillebrandt/Hypercube Music/Warner Tamerlane Music (BMI)/Quackenbush Music Limited (ASCAP) administrated by Polygram International Music Publishing Inc.
Contains elements from "Shout It Out Loud" performed by Kiss used courtesy of Mercury Records under license from Universal Music Special Markets Inc
℗© 1999 Interscope Records.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 06949 04731 3
- Barcode (String): 606949047313
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Hand etched): 0694904741 - A I
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Hand etched): 0694904741 - B I
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Hand etched): 0694904751 - A I
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Hand etched): 0694904751 - B I
- Matrix / Runout (Side E Hand etched): 0694904761 - A I
- Matrix / Runout (Side F Hand etched): 0694904761 - B I
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 48) View All
|0694904732||Nine Inch Nails||The Fragile (2xCD, Album, Tri)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records||0694904732||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|CIDD 8091, 490 473-2||Nine Inch Nails||The Fragile (2xCD, Album, Dig)||Island Records, Nothing Records||CIDD 8091, 490 473-2||UK||1999||Sell This Version|
|UICY-91221/2||Nine Inch Nails||The Fragile (2xCD, Album, RE, SHM)||Universal International, Nothing Records, Interscope Records||UICY-91221/2||Japan||2006||Sell This Version|
|none||Nine Inch Nails||The Fragile (2xCDr, Promo, TP)||Not On Label (Nine Inch Nails Self-released)||none||Australia||1999||Sell This Version|
|0694904732||Nine Inch Nails||The Fragile (2xCD, Album, Unofficial)||Nothing Records (4)||0694904732||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|