Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||We Both Need Each Other
Vocals – Michael Henderson, Phyllis HymanWritten-By – Michael Henderson
|A2||Betcha By Golly Wow
Saxophone – Gary BartzVocals – Phyllis HymanWritten-By – Linda Creed, Thom Bell
Saxophone – Carter JeffersonTrumpet – Shunzo Ono*Written-By – Shunzo Ono*
|B1||You Are My Starship
Saxophone – Gary BartzStrings [Arrangement] – Gary Bartz, Michael HendersonWritten-By – Michael Henderson
Flute – Art WebbSaxophone – Gary BartzWritten-By – Onaje Allan Gumbs
|B3||So Much Love
Drums – Norman ConnorsTimpani – Norman ConnorsVocals – Norman ConnorsWritten-By – Norman Connors
|B4||The Creator Has A Master Plan (Peace)
Harpsichord – Hubert Eaves*Piano – Hubert Eaves*Saxophone – Gary BartzWritten-By – Leon Thomas, Pharoah Sanders
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Carter Jefferson, Gary Bartz
- Arranged By – Norman Connors (tracks: B3, B4), Onaje Allan Gumbs (tracks: A2, B2)
- Artwork [Creative Packaging Direction] – Milton Sincoff
- Artwork [Lettering] – Tom Nikosey
- Backing Vocals – Mareatha Stewart*, Sharon Redd, Tasha Thomas
- Bass – Anthony Jackson (tracks: A2, A3, B2), Michael Henderson
- Bass [Second] – Larry McRae (tracks: B4)
- Cello – Doc Kirksey*
- Congas – Don Alias, Neil Clarke
- Drums – Norman Connors (tracks: B3)
- Electric Piano – Onaje Allan Gumbs
- Engineer – Ron Johnson*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mike Frondelli*, Neal Teeman, Tim Sadler
- Engineer [Second] – Don Murray, Joe Sidora*
- Flute – Art Webb
- Guitar – Keith Loving
- Guitar [Second] – Lee Ritenour (tracks: A1)
- Harpsichord – Hubert Eaves*
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Melodica – Tom Scott
- Percussion – Don Alias, Neil Clarke
- Photography By – Ed Caraeff
- Piano – Hubert Eaves*
- Producer – Jerry Schoenbaum, Skip Drinkwater
- Producer [Assistant] – Norman Connors, Onaje Allan Gumbs
- Remix – Don Murray, Skip Drinkwater, Tommy Vicari
- Synthesizer [Mini-Moog] – Ian Underwood
- Synthesizer [String Arp] – Ian Underwood, Onaje Allan Gumbs
- Timpani – Norman Connors (tracks: B3)
- Trombone – Earl McIntyre
- Trumpet – Shunzo Ono*
- Viola – Mary Ellen Ewing*
- Violin – Gayle Dixon Clay*, John Blake, Noel Pointer
- Vocals – Michael Henderson (tracks: A1), Norman Connors (tracks: B3), Phyllis Hyman (tracks: A1, A2)
Mastered at A & M Studios, Hollywood, Calif.
Lee Ritenour plays through the courtesy of Epic Records.
Art Webb plays through the courtesy of Atlantic Records.
Tom Scott play through the courtesy of Ode Records.
Remixed at The Sound Labs by Don Murray, Skip Drinkwater, and Tommy Vicari.
Norman Connors plays Gretsch drums, latin percussion instruments and Ziljan Cymbals Exclusively.
Norman Connors Fashions by Ted Lapidus, Beverly Hills, Calif.
"I would like to thank: Art Kass, Skip Drinkwater, Jerry Schoenbaum, Lewis Merenstein, Alan Lott, Nick Napolitano, Milton Sincoff, Aki Aleong, and the entire Buddah Staff for supporting this project."
"This record is dedicated to all the beautiful women of the world in mind, spirit and heart."
Jacket Printed in Canada.
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|BDS 5655||Norman Connors||You Are My Starship (LP, Album)||Buddah Records||BDS 5655||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|BDLP 4043||Norman Connors||You Are My Starship (LP, Album)||Buddah Records, Pye Records||BDLP 4043||UK||1977||Sell This Version|
|MLP 15 730, MLP 15.730||Norman Connors||You Are My Starship (LP, Album)||Buddah Records, Buddah Records||MLP 15 730, MLP 15.730||Germany||1976||Sell This Version|
|BDS 5655||Norman Connors||You Are My Starship (LP, Album, Promo)||Buddah Records||BDS 5655||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|YO-7525-DA||Norman Connors||You Are My Starship (LP, Album)||Buddah Records||YO-7525-DA||Japan||1976||Sell This Version|