Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 750189
- Engineered At – Battery Studios, New York
- Engineered At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Art & Rhythm Inc.
- Published By – Pocketown Music
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Jazzie B Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
- Licensed From – Ten Records Ltd.
- Design [Cover & Inside] – ZombArt
- Design [Cover] – ER (5)
- Design [Inside] – Maria Valencia
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Chris Trevett
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Adam Kudzin, Stephen George
- Instruments – K. Fingers
- Photography By – TAR (3)
- Producer – Art & Rhythm
- Written-By – L. Wallace*, L. "Rock" Campbell*, O. Ponder*
- Written-By [Sample] – B. Romeo*, C. Wheeler*, N. Hooper*, S. Law*
Track 3 remix engineered at Battery Studios.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, Inc.
Published by Zomba Enterprises Inc. / Art 'N' Rhythm Inc. / Pocketown Music (both adm. by Zomba Enterprises Inc.) (ASCAP) / EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / EMI April Music Inc. / Jazzie B. Music / EMI Virgin Music Ltd. / Warner Chappell Music, Inc. (ASCAP).
Contains a sample of "Back To Life", performed by Soul II Soul, courtesy of EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / EMI April Music Inc. and Jazzie B. Music / EMI Virgin Music Ltd. and Warner Chappell Music, Inc. (ASCAP) and Ten Records Ltd.
From the original motion picture soundtrack "A Low Down Dirty Shame" (41536-2/4) on Jive / Hollywood discs and tapes. Also from Nuttin' NYCe's forthcoming debut album available on Jive disc and tapes.
℗&© 1994 Zomba Recording Corporation. Manufactured in the United States by Zomba Recording Corporation. Printed in the United States.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: W.O. 750189-2 JDJ422602 DISC MFG., INC. [H5]
Other Versions (5 of 8) View All
|JIVECD365||Nuttin' Nyce||Down 4 Whateva (CD, Maxi)||Jive||JIVECD365||UK||1994||Sell This Version|
|JIVE T 365 P, JIVE T 365||Nuttin' Nyce||Down 4 Whateva (12")||Jive, Jive||JIVE T 365 P, JIVE T 365||UK||1994||Sell This Version|
|01241-42260-1||Nuttin' Nyce||Down 4 Whateva (12")||Jive, Hollywood Records||01241-42260-1||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|74321 27218 2||Nuttin' Nyce||Down 4 Whateva (CD, Maxi)||Jive||74321 27218 2||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|NYCE1||Nuttin' Nyce||Down 4 Whateva (12", S/Sided, Promo)||Jive||NYCE1||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|