Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Time To Relax||0:25|
|2||Nitro (Youth Energy)||2:27|
|4||Gotta Get Away||3:54|
|6||Something To Believe In||3:18|
|7||Come Out And Play||3:18|
|9||It'll Be A Long Time||2:44|
Written-By – Didjits
|11||What Happened To You?||2:13|
|13||Not The One||2:55|
- Artwork By [Art Direction] – Fred Hidalgo, Kevin Head
- Bass – Greg K*
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Ron Welty
- Engineer [2nd] – Mike Ainsworth, Ulysses Noriega
- Engineer [Additional] – Ken Paulakovich
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Kevin Wasserman
- Mastered By – Eddie Schreyer*
- Photography [Band] – Lisa Johnson
- Producer, Engineer – Thom Wilson
- Vocals, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Dexter Holland
- Written-By – Offspring, The (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 14)
Brazilian pressing, License by Epitaph.
Recorded and mixed at Track Record, North Hollywood.
Additional recording at The Hook, North Hollywood.
Mastered at Futuredisc.
All songs published by Gamete Music, BMI and administered for the world by westbeach music BMI 1994, except track 10, published by Touch and Go records.
© + ℗ 1994 epitaph
After the outro on track 14 is the 'Acoustic Jam' version of 'Come Out And Play'. This is then followed (after a few minutes of silence) by a simple guitar/drum riff, taken from 'Baghdad' (original title of the track 'Tehran', which featured on their self-titled debut album).
Other Versions (Showing 5 of 13) View All
Reviews & DiscussionPost Your Review or Comment
- Discogs Marketplace
- Sell your CD
Disclaimer: Videos may not match exact release