Tracklist Hide Credits
|1a||Speak To Me
Music By – Nick Mason
|1b||Breathe In The Air
Music By – David Gilmour, Richard Wright, Roger Waters
|2||On The Run
Music By – David Gilmour, Roger Waters
Music By – David Gilmour, Nick Mason, Richard Wright, Roger Waters
|4||The Great Gig In The Sky
Backing Vocals – Barry St. John, Doris Troy, Leslie Duncan*, Liza StrikeMusic By – Richard WrightVocals – Clare Torry
Saxophone – Dick Parry
|6||Us And Them
Music By – Richard Wright, Roger WatersSaxophone – Dick Parry
|7||Any Colour You Like
Music By – David Gilmour, Nick Mason, Richard Wright
- Artwork [Sleeve Art], Sleeve [Art] – George Hardy N.T.A.*
- Bass – Roger Waters
- Design [Sleeve], Photography By, Sleeve [Design] – Hipgnosis (2)
- Effects [Tape] – Nick Mason, Roger Waters
- Engineer – Alan Parsons
- Engineer [Assistant] – Peter James
- Guitar – David Gilmour
- Keyboards – Richard Wright
- Lyrics By – Roger Waters
- Music By – Roger Waters (tracks: 5, 8, 9)
- Percussion – Nick Mason
- Producer – Pink Floyd
- Supervised By [Mixing] – Chris Thomas
- Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3] – David Gilmour, Richard Wright, Roger Waters
℗ 1973 Original sound recording made by EMI Records Ltd.
© 1973 EMI Records Ltd.
All lyrics ©Pink Floyd Music Publ.Ltd./Chappell Music Ltd. Used by permission.
Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London between June 1972 and January 1973.
Printed in England by James Upton Ltd Birmingham and London.
Made in Japan
The booklet includes texts about the new "Compact Disc System" in German, English, French and Italian.
No barcode on the rear sleeve.
Titles 1a and 1b are one track on the CD without a common title. Individual durations for 1a and 1b were manually stopped. Duration on the release is just given for the combined track 1.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): CDP 7 46001 2 CP35-3017 33D1 TO
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): CDP 7 46001 2 AR CP35-3017 U 1B2 TO
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): CDP 7 46001 2 AR 1B1 TO
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): CDP 7 46001 2 CP35-3017 34B2
- Rights Society: BIEM / JASRAC
Other Versions (5 of 476) View All
|SHVL 804||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest||SHVL 804||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 29752 4 3||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (Cass, Album, RM)||EMI United Kingdom||7243 8 29752 4 3||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CDP 7 46001 2||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (CD, Album)||Harvest||CDP 7 46001 2||Europe||1986||Sell This Version|
|LQEMI 73009, Q4SHVL 804||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, Quad)||Jugoton, Harvest, EMI||LQEMI 73009, Q4SHVL 804||Yugoslavia||1973||Sell This Version|
|ST-108||Pink Floyd||Dark Side Of The Moon (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Silver-Ton||ST-108||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|