Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||4:30am (Apparently They Were Travelling Abroad)|
|A2||4:33am (Running Shoes)|
|A3||4:37am (Arabs With Knives And West German Skies)|
|A4||4:39am (For The First Time Today - Part II)|
|A5||4:41am (Sexual Revolution)|
|A6||4:47am (The Remains Of Our Love)|
|B1||4:50am (Go Fishing)
Text By – A.A. Milne*
|B2||4:56am (For The First Time Today - Part I)|
|B3||4:58am (Dunromin, Duncarin, Dunlivin)|
|B4||5:01am (The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking - Part 10)|
|B5||5:06am (Every Strangers Eyes)|
|B6||5:11am (The Moment Of Clarity)|
- Manufactured By – Vecemi, Música e Discos, Lda.
- Distributed By – Vecemi, Música e Discos, Lda.
- Printed By – Costa & Valério
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roger Waters Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Roger Waters Music Ltd.
- Record Company – Valentim de Carvalho CI SARL
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Eel Pie Studios
- Recorded At – The Billiard Room
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Copyright (c) – Pink Floyd Music Publishers Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – E.P. Dutton & Co., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A. A. Milne
- Conductor [Orchestra], Arranged By [Orchestra] – Michael Kamen
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Gerald Scarfe, Roger Waters
- Effects [SFX Boffin] – Michael King (8)
- Engineer – Andy Jackson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Laura Boisan
- Illustration, Typography [Lettering] – Gerald Scarfe
- Lacquer Cut By – Fernando Cortez
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, Mike Reese
- Musician, Backing Vocals – Doreen Chanter, Katie Kissoon, Madeline Bell
- Musician, Drums – Andy Newmark
- Musician, Horns – Kevin Flanagan, Raphael Ravenscroft, Vic Sullivan
- Musician, Lead Guitar – Eric Clapton
- Musician, Percussion – Ray Cooper
- Musician, Piano – Michael Kamen
- Musician, Rhythm Guitar, Bass Guitar, Vocals – Roger Waters
- Musician, Saxophone – David Sanborn
- Orchestra – National Philharmonic Orchestra, The*
- Organ [Hammond], Twelve-String Guitar – Andy Bown
- Other [Holophonics] – Zuccarelli Labs Ltd.
- Photography By – Alex Henderson (5)
- Photography By [Co-ordination] – The Artful Dodgers
- Producer – Michael Kamen, Roger Waters
- Voice Actor [Hells Angel's Girlfriend] – Madeline Bell
- Voice Actor [Hells Angel] – Jack Palance
- Voice Actor [Hitch Hiker & Waitress] – Cherry Vanilla
- Voice Actor [Man] – Roger Waters
- Voice Actor [Truck Drivers] – Ed Bishop, Manning Redwood
- Voice Actor [Welshman In Operating Theatre] – Andy Quigley
- Voice Actor [Wife] – Beth Porter
- Written-By – Roger Waters
24 0105 1 on spine
2401051 on back cover & disc labels
On the disc labels, the artist's name is printed as 'Roger Water'.
Recorded in England at Olympic, Eel Pie
& The Billiard Room between Feb & Dec 1983
Thanks to Dave Christopher & Celestia Fox
This album is dedicated to Carolyne
© 1984 Pink Floyd Music Publishers Ltd/Chappell Music Ltd.
*(B1) Text copyright under the Berne Convention,
copyright in the United States 1926 by E.P. Dutton and Co. Inc.
copyright renewal 1954 by A. A. Milne.
Manufactured and distributed by VECEMI, Música e Discos, Lda. in association with The Gramophone Company. Ltd. - Hayes - Middlesex - England
℗ 1984 Original Sound Recordings made by Roger Waters Music Limited
© 1984 Roger Waters Music Limited
Fabricado em Portugal
Valentim de Carvalho, CI, SARL
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, hand-etched): 2401051·A₁ 18·5·84 HARVEST (engineer signature)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, hand-etched): 2401051·B₁ 18·5·84 HARVEST (engineer signature)
- Rights Society: SPA
- Other (Price code): Ⓚ
Other Versions (5 of 52) View All
|SHVL 24 0105 1, SHVL 2401051||Roger Waters||The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking (LP, Album)||Harvest, Harvest||SHVL 24 0105 1, SHVL 2401051||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|CK 39290||Roger Waters||The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 39290||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|1C 264-2401054||Roger Waters||The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking (Cass, Album)||Harvest||1C 264-2401054||Europe||1984||Sell This Version|
|PCT 39290||Roger Waters||The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking (Cass, Album)||Columbia||PCT 39290||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CDP 7 46029 2||Roger Waters||The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking (CD, Album)||EMI||CDP 7 46029 2||UK||1984||Sell This Version|