|A1||Sleepin' Wit My Fonk||4:05|
|A2||Let It Beaounce||4:19|
|A4||Take My Stash||4:37|
|A7||Double Da Pleasure||0:59|
|A8||Put 'm On The Glass||3:28|
|B1||Chief Boot Knocka||4:19|
|B2||Don't Call Me Da Da||4:30|
|B5||Just Da Pimpin' In Me||3:18|
|B6||I Checks My Bank||4:07|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – American Recordings
- Copyright (c) – American Recordings
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Where's My Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Published By – Rubber Band Music, Inc.
- Published By – Songs Of PolyGram International, Inc.
- Published By – Mix-A-Lot Publishing
- Art Direction – Jeri Heiden
- Art Direction, Design – Dirk Walter
- Bass – Flea (tracks: A1)
- Executive-Producer – Ricardo Frazer, Rick Rubin, Sir Mix-A-Lot
- Guitar – Michael Powers (tracks: A6)
- Music By, Co-producer [Music Co-Produced] – Eugenius (tracks: A2, A4, B2), Strange (3) (tracks: A8, B1)
- Other [Hair] – Lisa Storey
- Other [Make Up] – Melvone Farrell
- Other [Stylist] – John Eastmond
- Photography By – Annalisa Pessin
- Programmed By, Arranged By, Mixed By, Producer, Engineer – Sir Mix-A-Lot
- Written-By – W. Collins* (tracks: A1), G. Clinton* (tracks: A1), Sir Mix-A-Lot
- Track A1 published by PolyGram International Publishing Inc./Where's My Publishing Inc. (ASCAP)/Bridgeport Music, Inc./Rubber Band Music, Inc. (BMI).
- Tracks B4, B5, & B6 published by Songs Of PolyGram International Inc./Mix-A-Lot Publishing (BMI).
"Sleeping With My Fonk" contains a sample from "The Pinnochio Theory" as performed by Bootsy Collins, used under license from Warner Bros. Records Inc. by arrangement with Warner Special Products.
"Ride" contains a sample from Duice - Dazzey Duks used courtesy of Bellmark Records and TMR Records.
"Brown Shuga" contains a sample from Eon - Spice used under license from Vinyl Schnozza Limited/Sony Music Entertainment.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (text): 0 9362-45540-1 1
- Rights Society: ASCAP / BMI
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|CK 65665||SirMixaLot*||Chief Boot Knocka (CD, Album)||American Recordings||CK 65665||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|74321242322||Sir Mix-A-Lot||Chief Boot Knocka (CD, Album)||American Recordings||74321242322||Australia||1994||Sell This Version|
|74321 24232 2||Sir Mix-A-Lot||Chief Boot Knocka (CD, Album)||American Recordings||74321 24232 2||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|9 45540-2, 50-51011-7382-2-7||SirMixaLot*||Chief Boot Knocka (CD, Album)||American Recordings, American Recordings||9 45540-2, 50-51011-7382-2-7||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|24 55404||Sir Mix-A-Lot||Chief Boot Knocka (Cass, Album)||American Recordings, Rhyme Cartel Records||24 55404||Canada||1994||Sell This Version|