Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Dead Loss Angeles
Bass [2nd] – Hugh Cornwell
|B1||Shah Shah A Go Go||4:51|
|B2||(Don't Bring) Harry||4:09|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Liberty/United Records (UK) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Liberty/United Records (UK) Ltd.
- Record Company – United Artists Records Ltd.
- Engineered At – Studio Pathé Marconi EMI
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Published By – April Music Ltd.
- Published By – Albion Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – Tape One
- Bass, Vocals – Jean Jacques Burnel*
- Composed By – The Stranglers
- Cover [Concept] – The Stranglers
- Design [Coordination] – John Pasche
- Design [Inner Sleeve] – Shoot That Tiger!
- Drums – Jet Black
- Engineer – Alan Winstanley
- Guitar, Vocals – Hugh Cornwell
- Keyboards, Vocals – Dave Greenfield
- Management – Ian Grant
- Mastered By – BilBo (3), Porky (5)
- Mixed By – Alan Winstanley, Steve Churchyard
- Photography By [2d Cover Photo] – Chris Ryan (5)
- Photography By [3d Cover Photo] – Toppan
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Paul Cox (5)
- Photography By [Inner Bag Photo] – Allan Ballard
- Producer – Alan Winstanley, The Stranglers
℗© Liberty/United Records (U.K.) Limited
Engineered at Pathe Marconi Studio, Paris, June 1979.
Mixed at Air London Studios.
We would like to thank the following:
Paul 'Sheds' Jackson, Martin Mulligan, Alan McStravich, Max Prior, Sandie Read, Alan Edwards, Paul Loasby, Ground Control, Super Mick Lights
Management: Ian Grant, Black And White Management
Published by April Music Ltd./Albion Music Ltd.
℗ 1979 Liberty-United Records (UK) Ltd.
Made in England a product of United Artists Records Ltd
Another limited edition was inadvertently created when the band was forced to remove an image of Joh Bjelke-Petersen from the inner sleeve artwork. Petersen was the subject of the album's sixth track, "Nuclear Device (The Wizard of Aus)".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runouts): BiLBO TA1PE UAG 30262 A-4U
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runouts): PORKY UAG 30262 B-1U
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Variant): A BILBO BOPPA! UAG 30262 A-3U
Other Versions (5 of 33) View All
|CDP 7 46615 2||The Stranglers||The Raven (CD, Album, RE)||EMI||CDP 7 46615 2||UK||1987||Sell This Version|
|UAG 30262||The Stranglers||The Raven (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UAG 30262||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|SQ-17190||The Stranglers||The Raven (LP, Album, RE)||EMI America||SQ-17190||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|064-082.740||The Stranglers||The Raven (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||064-082.740||Spain||1979||Sell This Version|
|L 37084||The Stranglers||The Raven (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||L 37084||New Zealand||1979||Sell This Version|