|A1||Can't Sit Still|
|A4||Holiday In Berlin|
|A5||21st Century Schizoid Man|
|A6||The Hill (Part Two)|
|A7||A Picnic At Hanging Rock (The Hill Part 3)|
|A8||Live On A Hot August Night|
|B6||The "S" St. Shuffle|
|B7||Over The Life|
- Bass, Guitar, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Chris Thomson (2)
- Co-producer – Eli Janney, Paul Kearny, Phil Krauth, Richard Ashman (2)
- Cover – Mark*
- Drums, Bass, Backing Vocals, Percussion, Vibraphone – Phil Krauth
- Engineer – Richard Ashman (2)
- Guitar, Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Percussion – Tim Moran
- Photography By – Kharyn Aronson
- Producer – Mark Robinson
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Percussion, Keyboards – Mark Robinson
- Written-By – Unrest (2)
Recorded 8/26/86 at Zoodio Studios, Washington, D.C.
Mixed 9/18/86, 10/28/86, at Zoodio;
7/26/87, 7/28/87 at Nightrain, Falls Church, VA;
8/12/87 at Inner Ear, Arlington, VA.
© 1987 Bitter Storm Over Ulm Music
℗ 1988 Teenbeat Records
Catalog numbers are: "Hageland Records 15" (on spine), "TeenBeat FOURTEEN" (on insert) and "1 TeenBeat 4" (on back sleeve).
Record comes with two, one sided, black & white inserts. First insert contains credits, photos and lyrics to "Hope", "Over the Life" and "Can't Sit Still". Second insert is a mail-order catalog for Hageland Records (on it, this LP is listed as "Think of S.E." and priced at 300 Belgian Francs).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): TB14-A L.28585
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): HAGELAND TB14-B L.28585.X