Various – True Blood (Music From The HBO Original Series)
Tracklist Hide Credits
- A&R [A&R Administration] – Anne Declemente
- Art Direction, Design – Zachariah Mattheus
- Coordinator [Licensing Coordinator] – Lana Huh
- Coordinator [Music Coordinator] – Alyson Vidoli
- Executive-Producer [Executive Soundtrack Producer] – Alan Ball (2)
- Executive-Producer [Executive Soundtrack Producers For Elektra / Atlantic Records] – John Janick, Kevin Weaver
- Management [Art Managers] – Kristie Borgmann, Rob Gold (2)
- Management [Executive In Charge Of Soundtracks For Elektra / Atlantic Records] – Kevin Weaver (2)
- Mastered By – Pat Kraus
- Other [Business Affairs] – Cindy Zaplachinski
- Other [Marketing Directors] – Katie Robinson, Livia Tortella
- Producer [Production Manager] – Michelle Piza
- Producer [Soundtrack Album Producer] – Gary Calamar
- Supervised By [Music Supervisor], Liner Notes – Gary Calamar
"Bad Things": Published by EMI Blackwood Music Inc. / Jackaboy Songs (BMI).
Courtesy of Columbia Nashville by arrangement with Sony Music Licensing.
℗ 2005 Sony BMG Music Entertainment
"Bleed 2 Feed": Published by Oui Oui Ours Music (BMI).
℗ 2009 CC Adcock
"Lake Charles": Published by Lucy Jones Music / Warner Tamerlane Publishing (BMI).
Courtesy of The Island Def Jam Music Group under license from Universal Music Enterprises.
℗ 1998 The Island Def Jam Music Group
"Give It Up": Published by Marsaint Music (BMI) / Screen Gems - EMI Music, Inc.
Courtesy of Fuel Label Group and GCM / Prime Entertainment by arrangement with RipTide Music, Inc.
℗ 2007 Fuel Label Group and GCM / Prime Entertainment
"Swampblood": Published by Dixie Phobe Music (ASCAP).
By arrangement with Ocean Park Music Group.
℗ 2007 Yep Roc Records
"Play With Fire": Published by ABKCO Music, Inc.
Courtesy of Scat Records by arrangement with Bank Robber Music.
℗ 2005 Scam City Entertainment
"Just Like Heaven": Published by Universal Music-MGB Songs (ASCAP).
Courtesy of Vanguard Records, A Welk Music Group Company.
℗ 2008 Vanguard Records, A Welk Music Group Company
"Christine's Tune (A.K.A. Devil In Disguise": Published by Irving Music (BMI).
Courtesy of A&M Records under license from Universal Music Enterprises.
℗ 1968 A&M Records
"Two": Published by Bucket O Fish Music / Bughouse Music Inc (ASCAP).
Courtesy of Lost Highway Records under license from Universal Music Enterprises.
℗ 2007 UMG Recordings, Inc.
"Strange Love": Published by Embassy Music. Courtesy of Universal Music Enterprises.
℗ 1957 Universal Music Enterprises, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
"From A Whisper To A Scream": Published by Marsaint Music (BMI) / Screen Gemns - EMI Music, Inc.
Courtesy of Gusto Records, Inc.
℗ 1970 Gusto Records, Inc.
"I Don't Wanna Know": Published by Warlock Music, Ltd. / PRS, a div. of EverGreen Copyrights (admin. by EverGreen-ICG).
Courtesy of EMI Records Ltd. under license from EMI Music Marketing.
℗ 1998 EMI Records Ltd.
"The Golden State": Published by Lockwood Valley Music (ASCAP), Admin. by Pacific Electric Music.
By Arrangement with Ocean Park Music Group.
℗ 2007 Yep Roc Records
"Bones": Published by Warner Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI), Sell The Cow Music (BMI) administered by Warner-Tamerlane Pub. Corp.
Courtesy of Little Big Town, LLC under exclusive license to Capitol Records Nashville under license from EMI Music Marketing.
℗ 2005 Little Big Town, LLC under exclusive license to Capitol Records Nashville.
This compilation ℗ © 2009 Elektra Entertainment Group, Inc. for the United States and WEA International, Inc. for the world outside of the United States. Series title, artwork and photographs © 2009 Home Box Office, Inc.
Made and printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 75678 96571 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 075678965715
- Matrix / Runout: X31794 2 519381-2 TEXT 01 M1S1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L902
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2UA5