• waynetta_slob over 9 years ago

I've set up a blog that caters for all Kiss FM (London) radio shows up to the end of 1998 when it fully got taken over and went downhill!

There are mixes/shows to download, details of DJ's that were on and more. If you have any mixes or information to add, please post it here and I will add it to the blog a.s.a.p.

Hope to see you on there soon ;->

http://kiss100archive.blogspot.com/
  • mayday over 9 years ago

nice one waynetta!
  • TEKNONUTTER over 9 years ago

Oi waynetta? Shouldn't Frogmela be in bed by now! :D

Cheers for that, although megaupload doesn't like me very much :(

Good to hear an actual old Kiss show from yesteryear, ta v. much :)
  • Anonymous over 9 years ago

lol How's Wayne?

Ok, there's now 9 mixes available to download from the site, with one more added weekly. I've now got a lot of mixes to put up so will have plenty of fodder for all those Kiss reminiscers!

Anything you'd like to see on the site or if you'd like to donate some mixes, please let me know.

We're now up to 10 X DJ Shows plus a response by a Kiss DJ! Check it out.
  • Qpchan over 9 years ago

nice one ! got some Paul Thomas chill out zone , interested ?
  • Qpchan over 9 years ago

?? no ??
    well here is some Colin Faver Extended Chill Out Zone from late 1995 ... stunning show that bring (brought) you straight into DEEP SPACE !!!!!
  • siman91 over 9 years ago

I have about 70-80 shows i would think from 1992-1994 mostly colin favor and some colin dale. I have a copuple of incomplete steve jackson shows. However I had cut the vocals out on all of these tapes leaving music only.

I also have all of the freestyle shows from early 1994 from when Jungle was being promoted. DJ's included RAP, Randell, Mickey Finn with GQ etc think there was 5 in total. Have burned Mickey Finn & GQ to 256 mp3, about 3 1/2 hours long including ads etc.

si

Hi Qpchan and siman91. Thanks for posting on here and sorry for the slow reply. I would be very interested in any Kiss shows you could donate and the blog would get very large if you could ;-> If you can contact me at:-

waynetta_slob69 AT yahoo DOT co DOT uk

I'd be well pleased to host your mixes for one and all to enjoy. Either uploaded to a file-hoster of your choice or if you want to burnt them onto DVD, whichever is easist for you guys so please get in touch.

Cheers!

OK I have the Micky Finn & GQ mix/show burned to MP3 at 256kbps and includes ads, speach and GQ mc'ing. It is a realy good tape but is 310mb which is annoyingly 10mb over file factory limit. Will reduce the quality and e-mail you the link. I have the other 4 shows of this series to burn accross including RAP trying to mix acid house.

In regards to the other tapes, they vary from Colin Dale prety hard tunes to subs like Kicks Like A Mule and traditional hardcore back to Colin Favor (who im a massive fan of). Problem is that I have another 2000+ mix tapes im currently going through recording to mp3 and cd and they are taking priority. I will dig out some of the master mixes as some of those are top top class including shaggy & breeze etc.

si

Hey I think I know what Mickey Finn you're talking about. Is it the one where he starts off playing house and then moves into early DnB? 192kbps would be fine for that as it will keep it under the limit then.

Basically anything you can get your hands on from Kiss would be greatfully received Si and I do appreciate it. cheers!

Starts with Jungle then drops to house and then back out with jungle. Dont think Mickey Finn knew what he wanted to do at that stage, go jungle or house? As said RAP tape is also realy cool with some of the old acid house.

si

hi waynetta slob (nice name by the way)

could you e-mail me, simon@gregory91-dot-fsnet-dot-co-dot-uk

i have recorded the 'givin it up' sessions to mp3 and include the full set being, Fabio & Grooverider 2/3/1994, Jumpin Jack Frost 9/3/1994, Micky Finn & GQ 16/3/1994, DJ Rap 23/3/1994 & DJ Randell 30/03/1994. All with the exception of the first are about 2 hrs 50mins with first being about 2hrs....seem to have missed the first 1/2 hr. Anyway are rare and good early jungle with some house and acid house thrown in for good measure.

Too big to message or e-mail so contact me so dvd can be posted

si

Hi Si,

I've emailed you about these shows. Speak to you soon. Regards.

Hi Si,

I've emailed you about these shows. Speak to you soon. Regards.