• Rasmelo over 3 years ago

nik edited over 3 years ago
    HI!!
    Some weeks ago I did an order to a seller, after the payment, the seller did all the changes and told me that the order was shipped. But after almost one month or more i did not receive the order as normal.

How can I do to get my money back?? where can I complain??

Thanks for all your help!!

Have a great day!!

Greetings!!
  • Moanerman over 3 years ago

hand in a paypal claim, leave negative feedback but first of all: try to come to a solution with the seller.

and you don't have to shout as we can only read it, we can't hear you.
  • nerdfly over 3 years ago

Rasmelo
    But after almost one month or more i did not receive the order as normal.

Bear in mind though it's not necessarily a trick - delays and loss in shipping can and do happen.
  • adrez over 3 years ago

Firstly, don't name and shame in the forums. Remove the sellers name from your post

Secondly, have you communicated the problem to the seller beyond already leaving them negative feedback?

adrez
    Firstly, don't name and shame in the forums. Remove the sellers name from your postSecondly, have you communicated the problem to the seller beyond already leaving them negative feedback?

Good advice. I missed that but checking the seller out there does seem to be a theme developing, if two of two fb ratings, both negative and the same complaint, can in fact be seen as a pattern...

Also they have removed all their items from sale (or been banned maybe?) and their shipping terms were exactly "shipping 10 euro. NO RIMBORSO/NO REFUND" - hardly a seller who would instill confidence in most people!
  • Diognes_The_Fox over 3 years ago

Paypal claim. Leave a neg.

Hi!!

First of all, thank you very much for the responses.

On the other hand, I will explain the case better.

I did the order the 18-Feb-12. The next days the seller changed the status as normal until shipped. I wait until the first of april more or less and send an email to the seller telling if there was a problem with the order but I did not have a response. I wait some days for the email but nothing. Normally if the seller has a problem with the order he sends an email, it has happened to me some times and in those cases I had a response from the seller not as this one. For me there is no problem, I can wait or reach an agreement with the seller, but this seller as he got the money he disappeared and did not reply.

So yesterday I went to the profile of the seller again, the first time I saw it did not seem very normal, and realised that there was another person in the same situation as me who had left a feedback a few days ago. Then I posted mine to warn the rest. What would you do in my situation??

I am not shouting!!! jajaja I just put this title to draw attention.

I wrote the name in case someone who read it had the same problem with this seller and also to warn the rest of you. Sorry but I do not understand why I should remove the name of the seller in this case.

Thank you again for the responses and the help!!
  • adrez over 3 years ago

Rasmelo
    to warn the rest of you

Any major issues with sellers should be reported to management who will deal with them thus relinquishing you of any need to warn anyone.

Rasmelo
    why I should remove

The fact that its forbidden by management should be reason enough.

I did not know that it was forbidden, I did it because I thought it could be helpful not because I wanted to shame someone.