|2||Oh! You Pretty Things||3:11|
|3||Eight Line Poem||2:52|
|4||Life On Mars?||3:48|
|7||Fill Your Heart||3:07|
|9||Song For Bob Dylan||4:11|
|11||The Bewlay Brothers||5:21|
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – RZO Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Rondor Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Arranged By – Mick Ronson (tracks: 1, 4 to 7)
- Artwork [Original Front Cover Artwork] – George Underwood, Terry Pastor
- Artwork, Layout – The Design League
- Bass, Trumpet – Trevor Bolder
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinated By] – Kevin Cann, Nigel Reeve
- Design [Re-package Designed By] – Kevin Cann
- Drums – Woody Woodmansey*
- Guitar, Vocals, Mellotron – Mick Ronson
- Photography By [Booklet Photos, Pages: 2, 3, 5, 8/9, 10, 11, 13, 14] – Brian Ward (5)
- Photography By [Original Front And Back Cover] – Brian Ward (5)
- Piano – Rick Wakeman
- Producer [Assisted By] – The Actor (2)
- Producer, Mixed By – Ken Scott
- Remastered By – Nigel Reeve, Peter Mew
- Vocals, Guitar, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Piano – David Bowie
- Written-By – Biff Rose (tracks: 7), David Bowie (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11), Paul Williams (2) (tracks: 7)
Special thanks to Henry Wrenn-Meleck, Bill Zysblat and Christina Degaitis @ RZO Music, Inc., Eileen d'Arcy @ Isolar Enterprises, Inc., & Alan Edwards @ The Outside Organisation.
These original analogue masters have been digitally transferred at 24 bits resolution, processed using Sonic Solutions NoNoise technology and mastered to 16 bit for CD using Prism SNS Noise Shaping.
Tracks 1 to 6, 8 to 11 Publisher:
North America - Tintoretto Music (BMI) administered by RZO Music, Inc., Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI) o/b/o EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Songs (BMI).
Rest of World - Tintoretto Music/RZO Music Ltd., EMI Music Publishing Ltd., Chrysalis Music Ltd.
Track 7 Publisher:
North America - Irving Music, Inc (BMI)
Rest of World - Rondor Music Ltd.
Lyrics reproduced by kind permission.
℗ 1979 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
Digital Remaster ℗ 1999. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC. under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd. © 1999 Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC.
This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. © 1999 EMI Records Ltd.
Catalogue numbers (on rear): 7243 521899 0 8 , UK: 521 8990
Catalogue number (on spine): 724 3 521899 0 8
Catalogue number (on CD/booklet): 7243 521899 0 8
Made in EU. Printed in EU. Marketed and distributed by EMI.
Issued in a jewel case with cover sticker and sixteen page booklet. Enhanced content includes a slideshow and connects to 'bowieNet' if played on a PC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24352 18990 8
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Label Code: LC-0542
- Other (Distribution Code): F: PM 520
- Other: I:
Other Versions (5 of 159) View All
|SF 8244, LSP 4623||David Bowie||Hunky Dory (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||SF 8244, LSP 4623||UK||1971||Sell This Version|
|LSP-4623||David Bowie||Hunky Dory (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||LSP-4623||Germany||1972||Sell This Version|
|INTK 5064, NK 13844||David Bowie||Hunky Dory (Cass, Album, RE)||RCA International, RCA International||INTK 5064, NK 13844||UK||1980||Sell This Version|
|SF 8244, LSP 4623||David Bowie||Hunky Dory (LP, Album, RE)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||SF 8244, LSP 4623||UK||1972||Sell This Version|
|066 791843 1||David Bowie||Hunky Dory (LP, Album, RE, RM, Gat)||EMI||066 791843 1||Brazil||1990||Sell This Version|