Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||360° (Oh Yeah?)
Featuring – De La SoulRecorded By – The Artist Formally Known As Prince*Recorded By [Assisted] – Dave Trump*Sounds [Additional Sk8ting] – Corrin*Written-By – Alex*, De La Soul
Engineer – Chris LawsonFeaturing – Shirley Bassey
|8||A Number Of Microphones||0:45|
|9||On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Orchestrated By [Orchestral Arrangement] – David ArnoldRecorded By [Orchestra] – Geoff FosterWritten-By – John Barry
Guitar – Mike Thomas
|13||You Want It Back
Featuring – Jungle BrothersRecorded By – The Artist Formally Known As Prince*Recorded By [Assisted] – Dave Trump*Written-By – Alex*, Jungle Brothers
- Copyright (c) – Propellerheads
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Propellerheads
- Produced At – The Würx
- Produced At – The Stix
- Produced At – Chapel Studios
- Produced At – Maison Rouge
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Published By – EMI United Partnership Ltd.
- Art Direction – Blue Source
- Drums [Drum Set], Sounds [Sk8ting], Performer [Additional General Racket] – Will White
- Guitar – Chris Lawson (tracks: 5, 7, 11)
- Mastered By – Mike Marsh
- Performer [General Racket] – Alex Gifford
- Photography By – Lee Strickland
- Producer – Propellerheads
- Written-By – Alex* (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 10 to 12), Will* (tracks: 3, 8)
New copies come in a shrinkwrap with on the front a black rectangular sticker stating:
Includes Exclusive Tracks
with De La Soul
and Jungle Brothers
Produced at The Würx (Bath), The Stix (somewhere near Bath), The Chapel (Lincolnshire) and Maison Rouge (London).
Mastered at The Exchange.
Tracks 1 to 2, 4 to 7, 10 to 12: Published by Chrysalis Music Ltd.
Tracks 3, 8: Published by Copyright Control.
Track 5: Contains a sample from 'Finders Keepers Song' courtesy of RM Films International Incorporated.
Track 9: Orchestra recorded at Air Lyndhurst. Published by EMI United Partnership Ltd.
Distributed by Universal Music & Distribution, Inc. © 1998 Propellerheads. ℗ 1998, 1997 Propellerheads
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 00445 00312 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 600445003125
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): DIDX-060363 1 A09
- Matrix / Runout (Variant): MFG. BY MATSUSHITA UNIVERSAL MEDIA SERVICES DRMD50031 0664714148
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L322
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 501B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 5016
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 2A46
- Rights Society: PRS
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 27) View All
|WALL CD015||Propellerheads||Decksandrumsandrockandroll (CD, Album)||Wall Of Sound||WALL CD015||UK||1998||Sell This Version|
|DRMC-50031||Propellerheads||Decksandrumsandrockandroll (Cass, Album)||DreamWorks Records||DRMC-50031||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|DRMD-50031||Propellerheads||Decksandrumsandrockandroll (CD, Album)||DreamWorks Records||DRMD-50031||Argentina||1998||Sell This Version|
|WALL CD015, 677.5015.20||Propellerheads||Decksandrumsandrockandroll (CD, Album)||Wall Of Sound, Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||WALL CD015, 677.5015.20||Belgium||1998||Sell This Version|
|WALL CD015||Propellerheads||Decksandrumsandrockandroll (CD, Album)||Wall Of Sound||WALL CD015||Australia||1998||Sell This Version|