Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Is It Still Good To Ya
Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Ray ChewHorns, Strings – Arif MardinProducer – Ashford & SimpsonWritten-By – V. Simpson - N. Ashford*
|A2||Take Me In Your Arms Tonight
Featuring – Stephanie MillsProducer – Dexter WanselWritten-By – C. Biggs*, D. Wansel*
|A3||I Just Called To Say
Producer – Cecil WomackProducer, Backing Vocals – Dexter WanselWritten-By – C. Womack*
|A4||Can't We Try
Backing Vocals – Brenda Jones (6), Shirley Jones, The Jones Girls, Valerie Jones*Keyboards – Dennis WilliamsProducer – Teddy PendergrassProducer, Arranged By – John R. FaithStrings, Horns – Don RenaldoWritten-By – K. Hirsch*, R. Miller*
|B1||Feel The Fire
Featuring – Stephanie MillsProducer – Dexter Wansel, Teddy PendergrassWritten-By – P. Bryson*
|B2||Girl You Know
Horns – Rob MounseyProducer – Ashford & SimpsonStrings, Horns – John Davis (5)Synthesizer – Bob Mounsey*Written-By – V. Simpson - N. Ashford*
Backing Vocals [The Futures] – Joe King*, Kenneth Crew*Producer – Cecil Womack, Cynthia Biggs, Dexter WanselWritten-By – C. Womack*, G. Nobel*
|B4||Let Me Love You
Arranged By, Keyboards – Jerry CohenDrums – Keith BensonProducer – Gene McFadden, Jerry Cohen, John WhiteheadWritten-By – G. McFadden*, J. Cohen*, J. Whitehead*
- Manufactured By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Distributed By – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Assorted Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Nick-O-Val Music
- Published By – Stone Diamond Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- A&R – Jean Scott
- Arranged By – John E. Davis* (tracks: A1, B2)
- Arranged By [Background] – Teddy Pendergrass (tracks: A3, B1)
- Arranged By, Keyboards – Dexter Wansel (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B3)
- Backing Vocals – Barbara Ingram (tracks: A2, B1, B4), Carla Benson (tracks: A2, B1, B4), Cecil Womack (tracks: A3, B3), Evette Benton (tracks: A2, B1, B4), Nickolas Ashford (tracks: A1, B2), Teddy Pendergrass (tracks: A3, B3), The Futures (tracks: A2, B1, B3), Ullanda McCullough (tracks: A1, B2), Valerie Simpson (tracks: A1, B2)
- Backing Vocals [The Futures] – Frank Washington (tracks: A2, B1, B3), James King (2) (tracks: A2, B1, B3)
- Bass – Francisco Centeno (tracks: A1, B2), James Williams* (tracks: A2 to B1, B3, b4)
- Design – Ed Lee, Phyllis H.B.
- Drums – Chris Parker (2) (tracks: A1, B2), Quinton Joseph (tracks: A2 to B1, B3)
- Engineer – Arthur Stoppe, Dirk Devlin, Kenny Present, Michael Hutchinson, Peter Humphreys
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bruce Bluestein, Doug Grinbergs, Joan Meisel*, John Conzertino*, Matthew Weiner, Mike Spritz*, Vincent Warsavage
- Guitar – Cecil Womack (tracks: A3, B1, B3), Dennis Harris (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B4), Eric Gale (tracks: A1, B2), Roland Chambers (tracks: A2, B4)
- Horns – Jon Faddis (tracks: A1, B2), Randy Brecker (tracks: A1, B2)
- Keyboards – Cynthia Biggs (tracks: A2, B3)
- Management [Direction] – Alive Enterprises*
- Percussion – Ralph MacDonald (tracks: A1, B2)
- Percussion [Rhythm] – Ashford & Simpson (tracks: A1, B2), Ray Chew (tracks: A1, B2)
- Photography By – Norman Seeff
- Piano – Valerie Simpson (tracks: A1, B2)
© 1980 CBS Inc./℗ 1980 CBS Inc.
Ashford & Simpson appear courtesy of Warner Bros. Records.
Eric Gale appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
Randy Brecker appears courtesy of Arista Records.
Jon Faddis appears courtesy of Versatile Records, Ltd.
Stephanie Millsappears courtesy of 20th Century Fox Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-36745-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): AL 36745
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): BL 36745
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): P.I.R. AL-36745-1A F\W NS
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): P.I.R. BL-36745-1AC F\W NSIS
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 14) View All
|WESM 569||Teddy Pendergrass||TP...Plus (CD, Album, RE)||Westside||WESM 569||UK||1999||Sell This Version|
|T2-66691||Teddy Pendergrass||TP (CD, Album, RE)||The Right Stuff||T2-66691||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|EICP-1337||Teddy Pendergrass||TP (CD, Album, Ltd, RM, Pap)||Philadelphia International Records||EICP-1337||Japan||2010||Sell This Version|
|FZ 36745||Teddy Pendergrass||Tp (LP, Album, Promo, W/Lbl)||Philadelphia International Records||FZ 36745||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|CDPIR 84542||Teddy Pendergrass||TP (CD, Album)||Philadelphia International Records||CDPIR 84542||Austria||1987||Sell This Version|