Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||It's The Real Thing
Backing Vocals [Real Thing Girls] – Àngela Winbush*, Katrina McKnight, Majela Walker, Majela Walker, Rhonda CampbellBacking Vocals [Real Thing Guys] – Jeff Lorenzen, Marvin Isley, Ronald Isley, Scotty ScottSequenced By – Jeff LorenzenSynthesizer, Bass, Drum Programming [Drum Rhythms] – Àngela Winbush*
|2||No More Tears
Synth, Bass, Drum Programming – Àngela Winbush*
|3||Thank You Love
Piano [Acoustic] – Greg PhillinganesPiano [Acoustic], Electric Piano [Rhodes], Drum Programming, Synth [Synth Bass] – Àngela Winbush*Sequenced By [Drum] – Jeff Lorenzen
|4||Lay Your Troubles Down
Lead Vocals [Duet With], Backing Vocals – Ronald IsleyPiano [Acoustic] – Greg "Fast Fingers" Phillinganes*Piano [Acoustic], Synth [All Synths] – Àngela Winbush*Saxophone, Soloist – Gerald Albright
Backing Vocals – Ronald IsleyPiano [Acoustic] – Greg "Fast Fingers" Phillinganes*Piano [Acoustic], Synth [All Synths] – Àngela Winbush*Saxophone, Soloist – Gerald Albright
|6||Please Bring Your Love Back
Keyboards, Synthesizer – Àngela Winbush*
|7||Menage À Trois
Guitar – Paul Jackson Jr.Synth, Drum Programming – Àngela Winbush*
|8||I've Learned To Respect (The Power Of Love)
Keyboards – Àngela Winbush*
|9||I'll Never Be The Same
Guitar – Paul Jackson*Keyboards, Synth, Drum Programming – Àngela Winbush*Sequenced By [Drums] – Jeff Lorenzen
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Soundcastle
- Recorded At – Devonshire Studios
- Recorded At – Westlake Studios
- Recorded At – Golden Lady Studios
- Mixed At – Soundcastle
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Angel Notes Music
- Published By – Careers Music, Inc.
- Art Direction – Chris Thompson (18)
- Bass – Nathan East (tracks: 4 to 8)
- Bass Guitar – Sekou Bunch (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Design – Alli Truch
- Drums – John Robinson (2) (tracks: 4 to 6, 8)
- Drums [Additional] – Rayford Griffin (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Engineer [Recording, Assisted By] – Darin Prindle, Dennis Stefani, Mitch Gibson
- Engineer [Recording] – Jeff Lorenzen
- Executive-Producer, Management – Ronald Isley
- Guitar – Tony Maiden (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Àngela Winbush*
- Mixed By – Jeff Lorenzen
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Darin Prindle
- Percussion – Paulinho DaCosta* (tracks: 4 to 6), Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: 4,5,6)
- Photography By – Harry Langdon
- Producer, Written-By, Arranged By, Performer – Àngela Winbush*
Executive production and management for Isley Management.
℗© 1989 PolyGram Records, Inc. Manufactured and marketed by PolyGram Records, Inc., New York, New York. Printed in U.S.A.
Tracks 1 to 7, 9: Copyright © 1989 WB Music Corp./Angel Notes Music (ASCAP)
Track 8: Copyright © 1976/1986 Careers Music, Inc. (BMI)
Recorded at Soundcastle Studios, Devonshire Studios, Westlake Studios & Golden Lady Studios
Mixed at Soundcastle Studios
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 422-838866-2
- Barcode (Scanned): 04228388662
- Other (SPARS Code): AAD
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|422 838 866-1, 838 866-1||Àngela Winbush*||The Real Thing (LP, Album)||Mercury, Mercury||422 838 866-1, 838 866-1||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|1760||Àngela Winbush*||The Real Thing (Cass, Album)||Michael||1760||Thailand||1989||Sell This Version|
|838 866-4||Àngela Winbush*||The Real Thing (Cass)||Mercury, PolyGram||838 866-4||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|838 866-2||Àngela Winbush*||The Real Thing (CD, Album)||Mercury||838 866-2||Europe||1989||Sell This Version|
|PPD-1092||Àngela Winbush*||The Real Thing (CD, Album)||Mercury||PPD-1092||Japan||1989||Sell This Version|