Tracklist Hide Credits
|Noise Grinding Violence|
Written-By – Lärm
|B4||–Seein' Red||The Real Terrorist|
|B5||–Seein' Red||No Place|
- Bass – Adrian (37) (tracks: A1 to A5), Erik* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Drums – Manu* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Menno "Duim In De Lucht" Bakker* (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Guitar – Jeremy* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Lacquer Cut By – GOP*
- Mixed By – Öpstand (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Musician – Jos* (tracks: B2 to B6), Olav* (tracks: B2 to B6), Paul* (tracks: B2 to B6)
- Photography By [Seein' Red Band Photo] – Theun K*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Gilles* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Vocals – Olivier* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Written-By – Seein' Red (tracks: B2 to B6)
2,050 copies (March 1997)
1,000 copies (December 1997)
1,000 copies (June 1998)
Öpstand recorded March 1996, mixed and mixed again many months later at Ape Studio, Orléans.
Seein' Red recorded at Bunt's Studio Utrecht 28 September (in about 3 hours). Mixed on 29th September (about another 3 hours).
Pressing plant, cutting location and engineer are not credited on release, identified with matrix numbers.
Stonehenge catalog number also from matrix.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side): STONE 013 / A ['SNA' Logo] GOP -TR-
- Matrix / Runout (B-side): STONE 013 / B ['SNA' Logo] GOP -TR-