Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals [Erased] – BΔ17 TIONEB
|5||The Bumf (We Know What Life Is)||4:00|
Lead Vocals – Jack Logo
|10||An Island Called...
Vocals – Feargal O'Quagmire
|12||M.D.A. Live '82
Keyboards – PΔ3 LACSAP
Drums – Areambunda N'Gdayoum
|14||Mozart Needs Food||1:54|
- Backing Vocals, Engineer, Mixed By, Other [Ideas] – Ludo CΔmberlin*
- Backing Vocals, Music By, Lyrics By, Performer [All Instruments], Other [Courage], Photography [Cover Color Pictures] – SΔ3 EVETS
- Photography By [Booklet Pictures] – Philippe Carly
- Producer – Ludo CΔmberlin*, SΔ3 EVETS
- Vocals, Lyrics By, Other [Litanies & Mistakes] – JΔ3 SEUQCAJ
- Written-By, Composed By – Steve Natrix
Ludo CΔmberlin appears courtesy of Anthing But records.
PΔ3 LCASAP, BΔ17 TIONEB, EΔ21 CIRE, Jack LOGO and P. NIPIEGE appears courtesy of TTKK tapes.
Feargal O'QUAGMIRE appears courtesy of Lassy records, Deublin.
Areambunda n'GDAQOUM appears courtesy of Saxo records, Kinshassa.
Arranged and composed at The House Studios, Charleroi, Belgium. Recorded and mixed at A.B.S., Brussels, Belgium.
Fabriqué en France par MPO
"M.D.A." recorded live on 1 1/2 tracks at the Titicaca Connection Evening, Charleroi, 1982. "Bonga Bonga" recorded at U'Ele Studios, Mbandaka, Zaire. Intro of "Extra Tracks recorded at the Hollywood Bowl, USA.
1st cat# on CD
2nd cat# on spine
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SABAM/BIEM
- Other (inner ring text): COMPACT DISCO MPO FRANCE 09
- Matrix / Runout: CD BIAS 72 MPO 01 @