|B4||How To Go <Timeless>|
- Licensed From – Speedstar
- Licensed From – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Distributed By – Lawson HMV Entertainment, Inc.
- Recorded At – Cava Sound Workshops
- Recorded At – Azabu West Studio
- Recorded At – Inning Recording Hostelry
- Recorded At – Burnish Stone Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Cava Sound Workshops
- Mixed At – Wonder Station
- Mixed At – Burnish Stone Recording Studio
- Mastered At – JVC Mastering Center
- A&R [Director] – Taro Takahashi (2)
- Art Direction – Suzunari Koga
- Coordinator [Glasgow Session] – Yvonne Zimmerling*
- Coordinator [Visual] – Eiko Suzuki
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Gavin Lawrie, Hideyuki Yoshikawa, Kanako Hayashi, Masashi Uramoto, Tomoe Nishikawa, Toshiyuki Abe
- Executive-Producer – Hiroyuki Makimoto, Naomi Toyoshima
- Management [Artist] – Koji Morita (2), Yutaka Hirabayashi
- Mastered By [Cut By] – Tohru Kotetsu
- Mastered By [Original] – Tohru Kotetsu
- Mixed By – Kikou Uehara (tracks: A6), Toru Takayama* (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B1, B2, B3, B4), Tony Doogan (tracks: A1, A3)
- Photography By – World Masafumi Sanai*
- Producer – Quruli, Tony Doogan (tracks: A1, A3)
- Promotion – Masayuki Yamamoto (4)
- Promotion [Sales] – Kazumi Tateishi, Masami Yamamoto (2), Rie Taga
- Recorded By – Masashi Uramoto (tracks: A6, B2), Masato Hara (tracks: B3), Toru Takayama* (tracks: A2, A4, A5, A6, B1, B2, B4), Tony Doogan (tracks: A1, A3)
- Supervised By – Kazutoshi Chiba, Takeshi Takagaki
Reissued on vinyl for the first time.
Comes with obi-strip.
Includes insert with lyrics in Japanese.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): VIJL 60169 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): VIJL 60169 B
- Rights Society: JASRAC (R-1710153)