Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Love Is A Bourgeois Construct
Recorded By [Additional Vocals] – Pete GleadallVocals [Additional] – Andy Crookston, Luke Halls, Pete Gleadall, Stuart Price
|5||Inside A Dream
Handclaps – Adam Blake
|6||The Last To Die||4:12|
|7||Shouting In The Evening||3:35|
Featuring – ExampleVocals [Additional] – Jessica Freedman, Katharine Anne Hoye*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – x2 Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – x2 Recordings Ltd.
- Licensed To – Kobalt Label Services
- Licensed To – Love Da Records – 205198
- Published By – Cage Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing PGM Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Bruce Springsteen
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Design [Costume Design] – Jeffrey Bryant
- Design, Art Direction – Farrow*, PSB*
- Engineer [Additional Engineering], Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Pete Gleadall (tracks: 3, 6, 9)
- Management – Angela Becker
- Management [Assisted By] – Julie Léveque
- Management [Press] – Murray Chalmers PR
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Performer – Pet Shop Boys
- Photography By – John Ross (8)
- Producer, Engineer, Programmed By [Additional Programming], Mixed By – Stuart Price
- Written-By – Bruce Springsteen (tracks: 6), Gleave* (tracks: 8), Purcell* (tracks: 3), Tennant/Lowe* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9)
℗ and © x2 Recordings Ltd under exclusive licence to Kobalt Label Services, under licence to Love Da Records, for sale in South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Philippines and Indonesia only.
"Inside A Dream" includes a quotation from "The Land Of Dreams" by William Blake (1757-1827).
All songs published by Cage Music Ltd/BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd, a BMG Chrysalis company, except "Thursday" published by Cage Music Ltd/BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited/Universal Music/PGM Ltd and "The Last To Die" words and music by Bruce Springsteen copyright © 2007 Bruce Springsteen (ASCAP), reprinted by permission. International copyright secured. All rights reserved.
Issued in jewel case with clear plastic tray. Back insert comes with "Electric / Pet Shop Boys" printed 'under tray', on the front side left edge.
Sealed copy comes with a front sticker which reads "Electric / Pet Shop Boys / The new album produced by Stuart Price"
2-sided 12-page/6-panel fold-out insert, with lyrics, credits, photos and artwork
No durations listed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4897028493589
- Matrix / Runout: LOVECD269 07/11/13 -- 205198 -- A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LQ35
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0952
Other Versions (5 of 27) View All
|x2 0003 CD1, X20003CD1, 5055667602413||Pet Shop Boys||Electric (CD, Album)||x2 (2), x2 (2), x2 (2)||x2 0003 CD1, X20003CD1, 5055667602413||UK & Europe||2013||Sell This Version|
|X20003BP1||Pet Shop Boys||Electric (M/Stick, MP3, Album, Ltd, 160)||x2 (2)||X20003BP1||UK||2013||Sell This Version|
|y2 0003 CD1 INSTRU||Pet Shop Boys||Electric (Instrumental) (CD, Album, Unofficial)||y2||y2 0003 CD1 INSTRU||Europe||2016||Sell This Version|
|86697/98, 86699/700||Pet Shop Boys||Electric (2x12", Album, TP)||Rainbo Records||86697/98, 86699/700||USA, Canada & UK||2013||Sell This Version|
|none||Pet Shop Boys||Electric (CDr, Album, Promo, Unofficial)||x2 (3)||none||UK & Europe||2013||Sell This Version|