|A1||The Wall Street Shuffle|
|A2||The Worst Band In The World|
|A4||Old Wild Men|
|B2||Somewhere In Hollywood|
|C1||Johnny Don't Do It|
|C2||Sand In My Face|
|C4||The Dean And I|
|D3||The Hospital Song|
|D4||Ships Don't Disappear In The Night (Do They?)|
|D5||Fresh Air For My Mama|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Grand Piano, Synthesizer, Vocals – Lol Creme (tracks: 11 to 20)
- Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Dobro], Electric Guitar, Tambourine, Vocals – Graham Gouldman (tracks: 11 to 20)
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Kevin Godley (tracks: 11 to 20)
- Electric Guitar [Lead], Guitar [Slide], Synthesizer [Moog], Vocals – Eric Stewart (tracks: 11 to 20)
- Other [Inlay Bio Notes] – Michael Heatley (Editor, History Of Rock)
- Vocals, Bass Guitar, Guitar, Percussion – Graham Gouldman (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Vocals, Drums, Percussion – Kevin Godley (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion – Lol Creme (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar – Eric Stewart (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Written-By – Stewart* (tracks: 1, 6, 8, 10, 15, 16, 19, 20), Gouldman* (tracks: 1, 2, 8, 9, 11, 12, 15 to 17, 19), Godley* (tracks: 3 to 5, 7, 9 to 14, 16 to 18, 20), Creme* (tracks: 2 to 7, 11 to 14, 16 to 18, 20)
Tracks 1-10 is the "Sheet Music" album, released in 1974.
Original Sound Recordings made by Strawberry Productions.
Publ. by: St Annes Music Ltd.
This album:Approximate play time 73 minutes.
Line ups taken from Wikipedia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5013428032145
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|CCSCD214||10 CC*||The Collection (CD, Comp)||Castle Communications||CCSCD214||UK||1989||Sell This Version|
|SMD CD 303||10cc||Two From Ten (2xCD, Comp)||Snapper Music||SMD CD 303||UK||2000||Sell This Version|
|DZC-053||10cc||Two Classic Albums By 10cc (Cass, Comp, Dol)||DCC Compact Classics||DZC-053||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|DZS-053||10cc||Two Classic Albums By 10cc (CD, Comp)||DCC Compact Classics||DZS-053||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|CDGLP 446||10cc||20 Greatest Hits (CD, Comp)||Green Line Records||CDGLP 446||Italy||1989||Sell This Version|