Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–2Pac||Dear Mama (Radio Version)||4:39|
|2||–2Pac||Dear Mama (Moe Z. Mix)
Remix, Producer [Additional Production] – Moe Z.*
|3||–Thug Life||Bury Me A G
Engineer – Norm Whitfield, Jr.*Featuring – Natasha Walker of Y.N.V.*Producer – Thug MusicWritten-By – D. Rivers*, M. Harding*, T. Himes*, W. Burns*Written-By ["For The Love Of You"] – C. Jasper*, M. Isley*, O. Isley*, R. Isley*, R. Isley*
|4||–2Pac||Dear Mama (LP Version)||4:41|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Death Row Records (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Death Row Records (2)
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Manufactured By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Produced For – Audio-Tone Productions
- Published By – Joshua's Dream
- Published By – Interscope Pearl Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – The Underground Connection
- Published By – Four Knights Music
- Published By – Music Corporation of America
- Published By – EMI April Music
- Published By – Bovina Music
- Licensed From – MCA Special Markets
- Licensed From – Sony Music Entertainment
- Recorded At – Encore Studios
- Recorded At – Echo Sound
- Mixed At – Enterprise Studios
- Mixed At – Blue Palm Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- A&R [A&R Assistant] – Stephen Levy
- A&R [A&R Direction] – Tom Whalley
- Art Direction – Eric Altenburger
- Backing Vocals – Reggie Green (tracks: 1, 4), "Sweet Franklin"* (tracks: 1, 4)
- Co-producer – DF Master Tee (tracks: 1, 3, 4), Moses (3) (tracks: 1, 3, 4)
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Jill Rose
- Engineer – Tony Pizarro (tracks: 1, 3, 4)
- Engineer [Mixing] – Paul Arnold (tracks: 1, 3, 4)
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Jeff Griffin* (tracks: 1, 3, 4)
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Producer – Tony Pizarro (tracks: 1, 3, 4)
- Written-By – T. Pizarro* (tracks: 1, 3, 4), T. Shakur*
- Written-By ["In My Wildest Dreams"] – J. Sample* (tracks: 1, 3, 4)
- Written-By ["Sadie"] – B. Hawes* (tracks: 1, 3, 4), C. Simmons* (tracks: 1, 3, 4), J.B. Jefferson* (tracks: 1, 3, 4)
Co-Produced for Master Lab Productions.
Tracks 1 & 4:
Recorded at Encore Studios.
Mixed at Enterprise Studios.
Joshua's Dream/Interscope Pearl Music/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp., BMI/The Underground Connection, ASCAP/Four Knights Music, administered by Music Corp. of America, BMI.
Contains an interpolation of "Sadie" (J.B. Jefferson, B. Hawes, C. Simmons); Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp., BMI.
Contains a sample from "In My Wildest Dreams" (J. Sample); Four Knights Music, administered by Music Corp. of America, BMI, as recorded by Joe Sample, under license from MCA Special Markets.
Remixed and additional production for I.M.I.
Recorded at Echo Sound Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
Mixed at Blue Palm Studios, North Hollywood, CA.
Joshua's Dream/Interscope Pearl Music/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp., BMI.
Contains a sample from "For The Love Of You" (R. Isley, R. Isley, M. Isley, O. Isley, C. Jasper; EMI April Music/Bovina Music, ASCAP) as recorded by The Isley Brothers, under license from Sony Music Entertainment.
From Interscope Records release #92399, 2Pac-Me Against The World
(P) & (C) 1995 Death Row/Interscope Records for the United States and WEA International, Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
℗ 1995 Interscope Records for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 765449577925
- Barcode (Text): 7 6544-95779-2 5
- Label Code: LC 6406
- Price Code: CA 773
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: 654495779-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0527
Other Versions (5 of 25) View All
|95774-0||2Pac||Dear Mama (12")||Interscope Records||95774-0||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|0550112||2Pac||Dear Mama (CD, Maxi)||Jive||0550112||Australia||1999||Sell This Version|
|052334.0 P||2Pac||Dear Mama (12", Maxi, Promo)||Jive||052334.0 P||UK||1999||Sell This Version|
|6544-95762-2, A8156CD||2Pac||Dear Mama (Remixe) (CD, Maxi, Promo)||Interscope Records, Interscope Records||6544-95762-2, A8156CD||Germany||1995||Sell This Version|
|0583692||2Pac||Dear Mama (CD, Single, Car)||Jive, Death Row Records (2), Amaru Entertainment, Interscope Records||0583692||1999||Sell This Version|