Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Duck And Run||3:52|
|5||Be Like That||4:25|
|6||Life Of My Own||3:59|
|9||By My Side||3:20|
|11||So I Need You||3:51|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Universal Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Recorded At – Ardent Studios
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – X12403
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Commerce
- Published By – Escatawpa Songs
- Art Direction – PR Brown*
- Bass – Todd Harrell
- Booking [Booking Agent] – Ken Fromaglish
- Design – PR Brown*
- Drums – Brad Arnold
- Edited By [Digitally Edited] – Andrew Garver
- Keyboards – Kevin Paige (tracks: 2, 3, 5)
- Lead Guitar – Chris Henderson (2), Matt Roberts (2)
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Toby Wright
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Mike Butler
- Photography By – Andrew MacNaughtan
- Producer – Paul Ebersold
- Recorded By – Matt Martone, Paul Ebersold
- Rhythm Guitar – Chris Henderson (2), Matt Roberts (2)
- Vocals – Brad Arnold
Distributed by Universal Music and Video Distribution, Inc.
Printed in the USA.
Manufactured by Columbia House under license
Issued in a standard jewel case with clear CD tray and a insert booklet with 4-panel and 8-page with lyrics, photos and credits
3 Doors Down Thanks: Doug Morris, Mel Lewinter and everyone at Universal Records, Monte Lipman, Avery Lipman, Tom Mackay, Bill McGathy, Rose McGathy, Phin Daily, Kim Garner, Marc Nathan, Dan McCarron, Larry Schuster, Paul Ebersold, Toby Wright, Matt Martone, Bill Importico, Mike Butler, Justin Rimer, Harry Michas, Kenny Vest, Weird Wayne, Kevin Cruize, Denver Crab, Chuck Edwards, Rebecca Allen, Scott Fox, Special K, Bob McCall, Glenn Mattina, & all our friends at WCPR, Bill Holmes, Linda Coffman, Billy Harshbarger, Kip, The Budman, Don Smith, Tish Kulak & Scott Nelson.
Brad Arnold would like to thank God for giving me everything that I have. Ralph & Sue Arnold, the greatest parents in the world. Terika Roberts, for loving me through it all. Heather, Allison, Steven, Julie, Craig, Suzanne, Steven Weaver, Les at Soundshop, Ronnie, Jack, Big Al, Kevin, Karen, Justin (Adbar), Jammin' Joe, Parker, Travis, Nathan, DK, Danielle, George, Cheryl, LWTG & all our friends in the E, as well as our best friends - our fans.
Matt Roberts would like to thank God for giving me the ability, my parents Darrell & Ramona Roberts, my brother Darrell Roberts II, Lori Self, Kevin Betheah, Nick Cumberland, everyone at Republic Records, everyone at WCPR, & all our fans who have supported us through all this.
Todd Harrell would like to thank God for everything. Alison Morgan for being there. Bobby & Mary for being what they are. Everyone from the E. (Travis Smith, Chris Morris, Glen Ehlers, Henry Rodgers, Scott Nelson, Ronnie Byrd, Mike Miller, Mark Bond & crew, Glen Amacker, Deana Washington, List Harvard, Amy Black, John Stringer). Everyone at L.U. 903 L.L.T.W.M., Bill & Gwen Westfall, & all my friends and family.
Chris Henderson would like to thank God above all. Angie Johnson, thanks for being the greatest. My parents Gordon, Bonnie & Sue Henderson. I would also like to thank Bobby & Mary Harrell, Randy & Pam Henderson, Steve Schwartz thanks for all the help, Mike Mcleod, Jake Mcduffie, Melodie Ely, Pam & Kenny Gentry, Deanna Broome, Mike & Lynn Schwartz, Phillip & Ramon Watson, Cindy Lynch, Brian Mcleod, Mike Novakovic, everyone at J.H.C.
To all our fans, thanks for sticking with us, everyone at WCPR in Gulfport, & last but not least, everyone at the MGCC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 354357070000
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): wea mfg. OLYPHANT X12403 5 UD 53920.3-2 01 *M2S3
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L902
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2V2W
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): wea mfg. OLYPHANT X12403 5 UD 53920.3-2 01 *M3S3
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L902
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2V3A
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 26) View All
|012 153 920-2||3 Doors Down||The Better Life (CD, Album)||Republic Records||012 153 920-2||US||2000||Sell This Version|
|014 454-2||3 Doors Down||The Better Life (Bonus Disc Edition) (CD, Album + CD, EP, Enh)||Republic Records||014 454-2||Europe||2001||Sell This Version|
|012 153 920-2||3 Doors Down||The Better Life (CD, Album)||Republic Records||012 153 920-2||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|153 920-4||3 Doors Down||The Better Life (Cass, Album)||Republic Records, Universal Records||153 920-4||Malaysia||2000||Sell This Version|
|012 153 920-2||3 Doors Down||The Better Life (CD, Album, Club)||Republic Records||012 153 920-2||US||2000||Sell This Version|