Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Can't Wait Another Minute
Programmed By [Synthesizer], Arranged By [Rhythm] – Paul Chiten
|A2||Find The Time
Programmed By [Drums] – Art WoodSynthesizer [Bass] – Greg Phillinganes
|A3||Rain Or Shine
Bass – Dave LevyDrums – Graham BroadEngineer – John Hudson, Simon Sullivan, Steve Chase*Keyboards – Billy Livsey, Nick Glennie-SmithMixed By – Phil HardingProducer – Billy LivseySaxophone – Gary Barnacle
|A4||If I Say Yes
Co-producer – John HudsonDrums [Additional] – Mike BairdEngineer – Francis Buckley, Jay Graydon, Randy Tominago*Keyboards – Greg Smith, Nick Glennie-SmithMixed By – Phil HardingProducer – Michael JayProgrammed By [Bass] – Jay GraydonProgrammed By [Drums] – Michael JaySaxophone – David Boruff, Frank Mead
|A5||Please Don't Say Goodnight
Arranged By [Strings] – John AltmanArranged By [Strings], Keyboards, Programmed By [Drums] – Pete WingfieldBass – Phil CranhamCongas – Luis JardimEngineer – Chris BirkettGuitar – Robert AhwaiLead Vocals – Delroy PearsonProducer – Pete Wingfield
|B1||Stay Out Of My Life
Bass – Graham EdwardsDrums, Percussion – Delroy PearsonEngineer – Chris Potter*Guitar – Keith MoreKeyboards, Brass – Michael GravesProducer – Deniece PearsonTom Tom – Andy Duncan
|B2||Show Me What You've Got For Me
Percussion [Additional] – Richard James Burgess
|B3||Are You Man Enough?
Flugelhorn – Jerry Hay*Flute – Larry WilliamsPercussion [Additional] – Richard James BurgessProgrammed By [Synthesizer, Drums], Arranged By [Rhythm] – Michael Boddicker
|B4||The Slightest Touch
Co-producer – John HudsonDrums [Additional] – Mike BairdEngineer – Francis Buckley, Randy Tominago*Engineer, Recorded By [Drums] – Jay GraydonGuitar [Solo] – Pierre GauthierKeyboards [Additional] – Marvin MorrowProducer – Michael JayProgrammed By [Drums] – Jay Graydon, Michael JayProgrammed By [Keyboards] – Jeff FairProgrammed By [Keyboards], Keyboards – Greg Smith
|B5||Don't You Know I Love It
Bass – Phil CranhamEngineer – Chris BirkettGuitar – Tim RenwickKeyboards, Programmed By [Drums] – Pete WingfieldLead Vocals – Doris PearsonProducer – Pete Wingfield
- Record Company – RCA Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA/Ariola Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – RCA/Ariola Ltd.
- Mastered At – CBS Studios, London
- Distributed By – RCA/Ariola
- Distributed By – Ariola/RCA
- Published By – Famous Chappell
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Quince Music
- Published By – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Wintrup Music
- Published By – Tent Music (2)
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – The Welk Music Group Ltd.
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Mayfair Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – PWL Studios
- Recorded At – Garden Rake Studio
- Recorded At – Weddington Studios
- Recorded At – Marcus Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Maison Rouge
- Marketed By – RCA Records
- Pressed By – Sonopress – B-5376
- Arranged By [Vocals] – Five Star
- Design, Art Direction – Bill Smith Studio
- Drums [Additional] – Richard James Burgess (tracks: A1, B2, B3)
- Engineer – Frank Roszak (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B3)
- Engineer [Assistant] – John Hegedes (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B3)
- Executive-Producer – Buster Pearson, Peter Robinson (8)
- Guitar – Paul Jackson Jr* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2 to B4)
- Lacquer Cut By – tim tom* (tracks: A1 to A5), TY* (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Lead Vocals – Deniece Pearson (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B4)
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Percussion – Luis Jardim (tracks: A4, B4, B5)
- Photography By – Mike Prior (2)
- Producer – Buster Pearson (tracks: A4, B1, B4), Richard James Burgess (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B3)
- Synthesizer, Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Paul Fox (tracks: A1, A2, B2)
Printed in West Germany.
Some copies with sticker: 'Limited-Edition Free-Poster'.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 035627 110016
- Barcode (Scanned): 035627110016
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 8796
- Price Code (D): SE
- Price Code (F): RC 270
- Price Code (UK): SS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, stamped ): B - 5376 A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, etched): 020 tim tom
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, stamped): B - 5376 B-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, etched): TY
- Pressing Plant ID (Sonopress, embossed on side B label): [Bass clef]
Other Versions (5 of 23) View All
|AFL1-5901||5 Star*||Silk & Steel (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||AFL1-5901||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|PD71100||5 Star*||Silk & Steel (CD, Album)||Tent, RCA||PD71100||Europe||1986||Sell This Version|
|RPL-8351, PL 71100||5 Star*||Silk & Steel (LP, Album)||RCA, RCA||RPL-8351, PL 71100||Japan||1986||Sell This Version|
|T 8176||Five Star||Silk & Steel (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Team Records (4)||T 8176||Indonesia||1986||Sell This Version|
|VPL17611||5 Star*||Silk & Steel (LP, Album)||RCA VICTOR||VPL17611||Australia||1986||Sell This Version|