- Artwork [Drawing] – Phil Diggles
- Artwork [Engravings] – Richard Boon
- Design – Atkins*, Saville*
- Engineer – Chris Nagle, Jonathan Hurst*, Phil Ault
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky (5)
- Painting [Paintings] – Ann*
- Photography By – Daniel Meadows
- Plated By – EG*
- Producer – Martin Hannett
- Written-By – A Certain Ratio
Published by The Movement of the 24th January Publishing
A Factory Product
Edition with Flipside = Flight and Hipside = Blown Away & And Then Again. Contains a different version of '....And Then Again'.
Also issued with wrong labels (Flipside = Blown Away).
Other differentiation criteria:
The vinyl is thick and opaque.
The labels are in light blue.
The run-off on both sides is broader (1,5 cm and 2 cm).
The inner sleeve has a straight top edge.
In the "Factory Shareholder's Analysis End Of Year '80" from January 1981, Tony Wilson wrote: Label on 22 was wrong due to consistent mind-changing over just what was the single track side. The one with the Bonne engraving IS "Flight".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): FAC 22 A1 EG KING CLONE AND PORKY PRIME CUT
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): FAC 22 B1 EG THE CLONE RANGER