Tracklist Hide Credits
Trombone – Tom BarnishVocals [Additional] – Corinne Drewery
|A4||Naked And White||4:57|
Trombone – Tom Barnish
|A6||And Then She Smiles||3:59|
|A7||Take Me Down||5:00|
|The Old & The New|
|B2||Do The Du||2:46|
|B3||And Then Again||2:37|
|B7||Sounds Like Something Dirty||6:53|
|B8||Life's A Scream||6:32|
|B9||There's Only This||4:17|
- Licensed To – Factory Records Australasia
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Factory Records (5)
- Copyright (c) – Factory Records (5)
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Australia Limited
- Distributed By – CBS Records Australia Limited
- Recorded At – Yellow 2 Studios
- Mixed At – Yellow 2 Studios
- Published By – Movement Of 24th January
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Donald Johnson
- Engineer – Paul "Killer" Harrison* (tracks: A1 to A8), Stuart 'Jammer' James* (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer, Trumpet – Martin Moscrop
- Lead Vocals, Bass Guitar, Tape – Jeremy Kerr* (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Management – Mick Paterson (2) (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Piano, Vocoder, Synthesizer, Keyboards – Andrew Connell*
- Producer – ACR* (tracks: B7 to B9), Martin Hannett (tracks: B1 to B5), Stuart James (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Producer, Songwriter, Arranged By – ACR* (tracks: A1 to A8)
- Programmed By [DX7 Bass Programmes] – Paul Harrison (2)
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Anthony Quigley* (tracks: B1 to B7)
- Written-By – Connell* (tracks: B7 to B9), Johnson*, Kerr*, Moscrop*, Terrel* (tracks: B1 to B6), Topping* (tracks: B1 to B6)
"Double cassette edition".
℗ & © 1986 Factory Records U.K.
Released under licence by Factory Australasia.
M&D by CBS Australia Limited.
Cat# 2 on back of j-card.
A1 to A8: Recorded and mixed at Yello 2 Studios, Manchester - July & August 1986.
Some editions with additional sticker:
Double Album Set
Includes Compilation L.P.
"The Old & The New"
A Certain Ratio 1978 - 1985
with Bonus Track