|A1||1st Mov.: Adagio - Allegro Molto|
|A2||2nd Mov.: Largo|
|B1||3rd Mov.: Scherzo|
|B2||4th Mov.: Allegro Con Fuoco|
Printed in Holland
Labels in German, sleeve in English. Reissued around 1959. Different sleeve.
Although the symphony bears the No. 5 here, as it was the fifth to be published, this symphony is actually the ninth Dvořák wrote and is known today as No. 9.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): AA 00154.1 L
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): AA 00154.2 L
- Other (Rights society): B.I.E.M.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): AA 00154 1L = 68 670
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): AA 0154 2L = 58 670