Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Get A Hold||3:35|
Vocals, Featuring – Tammy Lucas
Producer – Rashad SmithScratches – Mase*
|10||Keeping It Moving||3:38|
|11||Baby Phife's Return||3:18|
|12||Separate / Together||1:38|
|13||What Really Goes On||3:23|
Vocals, Featuring – Faith Evans
- Record Company – Columbia House
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Made By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Artwork – Skam2?*
- Management, Other [Direction] – Chris Lighty
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Mixed By – Bob Power (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8, 10 to 13, 15), The Ummah, Tony Smalios (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 9, 14)
- Producer – The Ummah (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 15)
- Rap [Additional Vocals] – Consequence (2) (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 8, 14, 15)
"Motivators" contains a sample from "Sound Pieces" written and performed by Michal Urbaniak.
"1nce Again" contains a sample from "I'm Your Pal" written by S. Swallow and performed by The Gary Burton Quartet. Also contains an excerpt from a Cannonball Adderley monologue.
"Mind Power" contains a sample from "N.T." written by G. Reed and R. Kool Bell and performed by Kool & The Gang.
"The Hop" contains a sample from "Soft Spirit" written by A. Hall.
"Seperate / Together" contains a sample from "Funky Drummer" written and performed by James Brown.
"What Really Goes On" contains a sample from "Pain" written by L. Bonner, G. Webster, A. Noland, M. Jones, R. Middlebrooks, W. Morrison, M. Pierce and N. Naper; performed by The Ohio Players.
Also contains a sample from "Make it Funky" written and performed by James Brown.
"Stressed Out" contains portions of the composition of "Good Love" written by G. Taylor.
Management and direction for Violator Management.
Recorded and mixed at Battery Studios.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, Inc., NYC.
Track 9 produced for Tumblin' Dice Productions, Inc.
℗ & © 1996 Zomba Recording Coperation. Manufactured in the United States by Zomba Recording Corporation. Printed in the United States.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 20831-1617-2 5 1 1
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): #960929M J2-1587 L381 MFG BY CINRAM
Other Versions (5 of 32) View All
|CHIP 170, 051 554-2||A Tribe Called Quest||Beats, Rhymes And Life (CD, Album)||Jive, Jive||CHIP 170, 051 554-2||Europe||1996||Sell This Version|
|D31630||A Tribe Called Quest||Beats, Rhymes And Life (CD, Album)||Liberation Records||D31630||Australia||1996||Sell This Version|
|none||A Tribe Called Quest||Beats, Rhymes And Life (Cass, Album, Promo)||Jive||none||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|J2 1587||A Tribe Called Quest||Beats, Rhymes And Life (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Jive||J2 1587||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|82876 53548 2||A Tribe Called Quest||Beats, Rhymes And Life (CD, Album, RE)||Jive||82876 53548 2||Europe||2003||Sell This Version|