Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Get A Hold||3:35|
Vocals [Featuring] – Tammy Lucas
Producer – Rashad SmithScratches – Mase*
|10||Keeping It Moving||3:38|
|11||Baby Phife's Return||3:18|
|12||Separate / Together||1:38|
|13||What Really Goes On||3:23|
Vocals [Featuring] – Faith Evans
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Made By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Produced For – Tumblin' Dice Productions, Inc.
- Art Direction, Design – Jackie Murphy, Nick Gamma
- Illustration – Kwesi C.T. Ogbourne P.K.A. "Skam2?"*
- Management – Chris Lighty
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Mixed By – Bob Power (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8, 10 to 13, 15), The Ummah, Tony Smalios (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 9, 14)
- Photography By – Christian Landry*
- Producer – The Ummah (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 15)
- Rap [Additional Vocals] – Consequence (2) (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 8, 14, 15)
"Get A Hold" contains a sample from "The Visit" written by E. McKendry and B. Chandler and performed by The Cyrkle.
"Motivators" contains a sample from "Sound Pieces" written and performed by Michal Urbaniak.
"1nce Again" contains a sample from "I'm Your Pal" written by S. Swallow and performed by The Gary Burton Quartet. Also contains an excerpt from a Cannonball Adderley monologue.
"Mind Power" contains a sample from "N.T." written by G. Reed and R. Kool Bell and performed by Kool & The Gang.
"The Hop" contains a sample from "Soft Spirit" written by A. Hall.
"Seperate / Together" contains a sample from "Funky Drummer" written and performed by James Brown.
"What Really Goes On" contains a sample from "Pain" written by L. Bonner, G. Webster, A. Noland, M. Jones, R. Middlebrooks, W. Morrison, M. Pierce and N. Naper; performed by The Ohio Players.
Also contains a sample from "Make it Funky" written and performed by James Brown.
"Stressed Out" contains portions of the composition of "Good Love" written by G. Taylor.
Management and direction for Violator Management.
Recorded and mixed at Battery Studios.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, Inc., NYC.
Track 9 produced for Tumblin' Dice Productions, Inc.
℗ & © 1996 ZombaRecording Coperation. Manufactured in the United States by Zomba Recording Corporation. Printed in the United States.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1241-41587-2 7
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L027
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1061
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS USA 01241415872 ++ 70122-01
Other Versions (5 of 32) View All
|CHIP 170, 051 554-2||A Tribe Called Quest||Beats, Rhymes And Life (CD, Album)||Jive, Jive||CHIP 170, 051 554-2||Europe||1996||Sell This Version|
|D31630||A Tribe Called Quest||Beats, Rhymes And Life (CD, Album)||Liberation Records||D31630||Australia||1996||Sell This Version|
|none||A Tribe Called Quest||Beats, Rhymes And Life (Cass, Album, Promo)||Jive||none||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|J2 1587||A Tribe Called Quest||Beats, Rhymes And Life (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Jive||J2 1587||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|82876 53548 2||A Tribe Called Quest||Beats, Rhymes And Life (CD, Album, RE)||Jive||82876 53548 2||Europe||2003||Sell This Version|