Tracklist Hide Credits
|5||Verses From The Abstract
Double Bass [Jazz Bass] – Ron CarterVocals [Vocal Tones] – Vinia Mojica
Co-producer – A Tribe Called QuestFeaturing [Appears On] – Diamond D, Lord Jamar, Sadat XProducer – Skeff AnselmWritten-By – D. Murphy*, J. Kirkland*, L. DeChalus*, S. Anselm*
|7||Vibes And Stuff||4:18|
|8||The Infamous Date Rape||2:54|
|9||Check The Rhime||3:36|
|10||Everything Is Fair
Co-producer – A Tribe Called QuestProducer – Skeff AnselmWritten-By – S. Anselm*
|11||Jazz (We've Got)||4:09|
Featuring [Appears On] – Busta Rhyme*, Charlie Brown, Dinco DWritten-By – B. Higgins*, P. Jackson*, T. Smith*
- Distributed By – BMG Music
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Greene St. Recording
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Greene St. Recording
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mastered At – DMS (2)
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Pressed By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 18164
- Design – ZombArt JK*
- Engineer [Additional] – Anthony Saunders, Chris Shaw, Dan Wood, Eric Gast, Gerard Julien, Jamey Staub*, Jim Kvoriak, Marc Singleton, Pete Christensen, Rod Hui, Tim Latham
- Management – Chris Lightly*
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Other [Make-up: Group Members] – Kim Young
- Other [Special Effects Make-up: Model] – Paddy Crofton
- Photography By – Joe Grant (2)
- Producer – A Tribe Called Quest (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 11 to 14)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – A Tribe Called Quest, Bob Power
- Typography [Handlettering] – ZombArt NG*
- Written-By – A. Muhammad* (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 8 to 12, 14), J. Davis*, M. Taylor* (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 12, 14)
"Show Business" and "Everything Is Fair" programmed at Jazzy Jay's Studio.
Additional engineering at Battery; Greene Street and at Soundtrack.
Mastered DMS, NYC.
Direction/management: Baby Sound Productions and Rush Management.
"Excursions" contains samples from "Time Is Running Out" performed by the Last Poets and written by Omar Ben Hassen.
"Check The Rhime" features samples from Average White Band recording "Love Your Life" (H. Stuart/A. Gorrie/O. McIntyre/S. Ferrone/M. Duncan/R. Ball).
"Everything Is Fair" contains samples from "Let's Take It To The People" (G. Clinton/G. Shider/E. Hazel) performed by Funkadelic.
"Vibes And Stuff" contains samples from "Down Here On The Ground" (L. Shifrin/G. Garnet) performed by Grant Green
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 12414 14182
- Barcode (Scanned): 1241414182
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): W.O. 18164-1 141851 DISC MFG INC. (H)
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 3146-1-1 ALLIED DT *1418-2-J*
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L451
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 7714
Other Versions (5 of 37) View All
|01241-41418-1||A Tribe Called Quest||The Low End Theory (2xLP, Album, RE, RM, Col)||Jive||01241-41418-1||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|(7) 051 351-2, 051 351-2, CHIP 117, CHIP117||A Tribe Called Quest||The Low End Theory (CD, Album, RE)||Jive, Jive, Jive, Jive||(7) 051 351-2, 051 351-2, CHIP 117, CHIP117||UK & Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|JQ2||A Tribe Called Quest||Show Vinyl (2xLP, Promo)||Jive||JQ2||USA & Canada||1991||Sell This Version|
|SICP 5245||A Tribe Called Quest||The Low End Theory (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||Sony Music Labels||SICP 5245||Japan||2016||Sell This Version|
|ALCB-365||A Tribe Called Quest||The Low End Theory (CD, Album)||Alfa||ALCB-365||Japan||1991||Sell This Version|