- Bass – Mark Lickley (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B5)
- Bass Guitar – Brad Lang
- Design – Visible Ink
- Drums, Percussion – David Palmer
- Engineer – Gary Langan
- Guitar, Keyboards – Mark White
- Harp – Gaynor Sadler
- Keyboards, Orchestrated By – Anne Dudley
- Percussion [Additional] – Louis Jardin*
- Photography By – Gered Mankowitz
- Producer – Trevor Horn
- Programmed By [Fairlight] – J.J. Jeczalik
- Saxophone – Stephen Singleton
- Trombone – Andy Gray (2) (tracks: A4)
- Trumpet – Kim Wear
- Vocals – Martin Fry
- Vocals [Additional] – Tessa Webb*
- Written-By – ABC, Anne Dudley (tracks: B4)
Also known to exist with a black cassette shell.
Sarm Studios, London 1982.
Published by Virgin Music Pub. Ltd. except B4 published by Virgin Music Pub. Ltd. / Chappell Music Ltd.
All titles ℗ 1982 except A4 ℗ 1981 Phonogram Ltd. (London).
On Cassette: Original sound recording made by Phonogram Ltd. (London) ℗ 1982 Phonogram Ltd. (London).
Other Versions (5 of 86) View All
|NTRS 1||ABC||The Lexicon Of Love (LP, Album)||Neutron Records||NTRS 1||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|810 003-2||ABC||The Lexicon Of Love (CD, Album)||Mercury||810 003-2||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|314 538 250-2||ABC||The Lexicon Of Love (CD, Album, RM)||Mercury||314 538 250-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|6359 099||ABC||The Lexicon Of Love (LP, Album)||Mercury||6359 099||Mexico||1982||Sell This Version|
|810 003-2||ABC||The Lexicon Of Love (CD, Album, RE)||Phonogram||810 003-2||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|