Tracklist Hide Credits
- Design [Reissue Booklet] – Smay Vision
- Mastered By [Mastering Supervision] – Al Quaglieri, Mike Fraser
- Mastered By [Remastering] – George Marino
- Other [Additional Artifacts] – Albert Productions, Arnaud Durieux
- Photography By – Colin Stead, Fotex, Michael Putland, Rex USA
- Producer – Vanda & Young
- Technician [Digital Assembly] – UE Nastasi
- Written-By – A. Young* (tracks: 1 to 4), B. Scott* (tracks: 1 to 3), M. Young* (tracks: 1 to 4)
Produced for Albert Productions. Recorded at Albert Studios, Sydney, Australia. All titles first released in Australia in Feb. 1975 except Track 1 released in June 1976.
Originally released as Atlantic 80178 on Oct. 19, 1984.
Digitally remastered from the original master tapes at Sterling Sound.
This CD takes advantage of ConnecteD technology and will work as a key to unlock exclusive bonus music, videos, photos and more at www.acdcrocks.com
© 1975, 1976, 2003 J. Albert & Son (Pty.) Ltd. / ℗ 1975, 1976 J. Albert & Son (Pty.) Ltd. Manufactured by Epic, a division of Sony Music. Made in Canada.
Michael Putland photography at Retna.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 9699-80200-2 3
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring): IFPI L323 CTDP-110857 2 6705
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L323
Other Versions (5 of 76) View All
|A1 80178, A1-80178, 80178-1-Y||AC/DC||'74 Jailbreak (LP, Album, Comp, Club)||Atlantic, Atlantic, Atlantic||A1 80178, A1-80178, 80178-1-Y||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|E 80200||AC/DC||'74 Jailbreak (LP, Album, Comp, RE, 180)||Epic||E 80200||US||2003||Sell This Version|
|7567-92449-5||AC/DC||'74 Jailbreak (CD, Comp, RM)||Elektra||7567-92449-5||Germany||2000||Sell This Version|
|336602||AC/DC||'74 Jailbreak (CD, Album, Comp, Enh, RE, RM, Dig)||Albert Productions, Festival Mushroom Records||336602||Australia & New Zealand||2003||Sell This Version|
|LP-73046||AC/DC||'74 Jailbreak (LP, Comp)||Atlantic||LP-73046||Ecuador||1984||Sell This Version|