- Copyright (c) – Leidseplein Presse B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Leidseplein Presse B.V.
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Remastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Optimal Media Production – B958453
- Published By – J. Albert & Son (USA) Inc.
- Recorded At – Compass Point Studios
- Produced For – Albert Productions
- Art Direction [Original Album Art Direction] – Bob Defrin
- Design [Inner Sleeve Design By] – SMAY Vision*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – Benji Armbrister*, Jack Newber*
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Tony Platt
- Engineer [Engineering Assistance By] – Barry Wolifson, Chris Muth
- Engineer [Mixing Enginner] – Brad Samuelsohn
- Liner Notes [New York City January, 2003] – David Fricke
- Performer [ACϟDC], Bass – Cliff Williams
- Performer [ACϟDC], Drums – Phil Rudd
- Performer [ACϟDC], Guitar – Malcolm Young
- Performer [ACϟDC], Lead Guitar – Angus Young
- Performer [ACϟDC], Vocals – Brian Johnson
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve, Back Side (2 Photos)] – Frank Griffin, London Features
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve, Back Side (5 Photos From Original LP)] – Chris Walter, Idols (3), Michael Putland, Mike Kagen, Retna (2), © Ross Halfin*
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve, Back Side (Center Photo)] – © A.J. Pantsios*
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve, Back Side (Clockwise From Left)] – Bob Ellis*
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve, Front Side (Bottom)] – Idols (3), © Ross Halfin*
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve, Front Side (Top)] – Michael Putland, Retna (2)
- Photography By [Original Album Photography] – Bob Ellis*
- Producer – Robert John "Mutt" Lange*
- Remastered By [Remastered From The Original Master Tapes By] – George Marino
- Research [Additional Artifacts Courtesy] – Albert Productions, Arnaud Durieux
- Songwriter [All Titles] – A. Young*, B. Johnson*, M. Young*
- Supervised By [Remastering Supervision] – Al Quaglieri, Mike Fraser
Special thanks to Phil Carson and all the people at Atlantic Records and WEA International.
Originally released as Atlantic 16018 on July 25, 1980
© 1980, 2003 Leidseplein Presse B.V. / ℗ 1980 Leidseplein Presse B.V.
Made in the EU.
Band logo and album title are embossed on the front of matte cover. Comes with printed innersleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099751076513
- Barcode (Text): 5 099751 076513
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched): B958453-01 A₁
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched): B958453-01 B₁
- Label Code: LC00162
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 372) View All
|APLP.046, APLP-046||AC/DC||Back In Black (LP, Album)||Albert Productions, Albert Productions||APLP.046, APLP-046||Australia||1980||Sell This Version|
|450 735||AC/DC||Back In Black (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||450 735||Greece||1981||Sell This Version|
|A-32003, A-32004||AC/DC||Back In Black (LP, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||A-32003, A-32004||Venezuela||1982||Sell This Version|
|ATL 50 735, K 50 735||AC/DC||Back In Black (LP, Album, RE)||Atlantic, Atlantic||ATL 50 735, K 50 735||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|EPC 510765 5, 5107655000||AC/DC||Back In Black (Hybrid, DualDisc, Album, RM, PAL)||Epic, Epic, Albert Productions, Albert Productions||EPC 510765 5, 5107655000||UK & Europe||2005||Sell This Version|