|A2||Shoot To Thrill||5:14|
|A3||What Do You Do For Money Honey||3:33|
|A4||Given The Dog A Bone||3:30|
|A5||Let Me Put My Love Into You||4:12|
|B1||Back In Black||4:13|
|B2||You Shook Me All Night Long||3:28|
|B3||Have A Drink On Me||3:57|
|B4||Shake A Leg||4:03|
|B5||Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution||4:12|
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Engineer – Tony Platt
- Engineer [Assistant] – Benji Armbrister*, Jack Newber*
- Management – Peter Mensch
- Mastered By, Lacquer Cut By – RL*
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Brad Samuelsohn
- Performer – Angus Young, Brian Johnson, Cliff Williams, Malcolm Young, Phil Rudd
- Photography By [Photos] – Robert Ellis (4)
- Producer – Robert John "Mutt" Lange*
- Written-By – Young*, Johnson*, Young*
No mention of the country of origin anywhere on the labels or the jacket.
The information entered for the run-outs is accurate - "MASTERDISK RL SP" does in fact appear on both sides, leading us to believe that this pressing, whether legitimate or not, was in fact cut from the same plate used to press legitimate copies at the Specialty Records plant in the US.
The inscriptions in the run-outs are spot-on identical to those observed on any legitimate US pressing - we have no reason to believe they were forged to give the illusion of authenticity.
Very possibly an authentic foreign pressing.
Our test-play actually revealed it to sound just as good as any authentic pressing in similar condition (counterfeits typically sound crude).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Runout): SM 867-A ST-A-804517-B MASTERDISK RL SP 0-1 SM1-4 SM 869 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Runout): ST-A-804518-B MASTERDISK RL SP 0-1 SM4-1 SM 867-B
Other Versions (5 of 333) View All
|APLP 046||AC/DC||Back In Black (LP, Album)||Albert Productions||APLP 046||Australia||1980||Sell This Version|
|072||AC/DC||Back In Black (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Astra||072||Russia||1997||Sell This Version|
|APLP 045||AC/DC||Back In Black (LP, Album, Unofficial, Red)||Albert Productions (2)||APLP 045||Australia||2014||Sell This Version|
|TP 16018||AC/DC||Back In Black (8-Trk, Album, Club, Blu)||Atlantic||TP 16018||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|ATL 50 735||AC/DC||Back In Black (LP, Album, RE)||Atlantic||ATL 50 735||Germany||1980||Sell This Version|