|2||That's The Way I Wanna Rock N Roll||3:45|
|6||Nick Of Time||4:16|
|7||Some Sin For Nuthin'||4:11|
|10||This Means War||4:32|
- Remastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – J. Albert & Son (USA) Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Leidseplein Presse B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Leidseplein Presse B.V.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Recorded At – Studio Miraval
- Engineered At – Albert Productions
- Copyright (c) – Neil Zlozower
- Copyright (c) – Eddie Malluk
- Copyright (c) – George Chin
- Design [Original LP] – Bill Smith Studio
- Design [Reissue Booklet] – Smay Vision
- Engineer – Tom Swift
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chuck Cavanagh, Jean-Jacques Lemoine
- Engineer [Special Assistance] – Roy Cicala
- Liner Notes – Alan Di Perna
- Mastered By [Mastering Supervision] – Al Quaglieri, Mike Fraser
- Other [Additional Artifacts Courtesy Of] – Albert Productions, Arnaud Durieux
- Performer – Angus Young, Brian Johnson, Cliff Williams, Malcolm Young, Simon Wright (4)
- Photography By [Inside Digipak (Left), Pages 8, 12, 13] – George Bodnar, Idols (3)
- Photography By [Inside Digipak (Right), Pages 2, 9-11] – Neil Zlowzower*
- Photography By [Original LP] – George Bodnar, Gered Mankowitz
- Photography By [Page 4, Booklet Back Cover] – Eddie Malluk
- Photography By [Page 5] – Pierre Terrasson
- Photography By [Page 6] – George Chin
- Producer [Produced By] – Harry Vanda and George Young*
- Remastered By [Digitally Remastered From The Original Master Tapes By] – George Marino
- Technician [Digital Assembly] – UE Nastasi
- Written-By – A. Young*, B. Johnson*, M. Young*
The AC/DC Remasters
The ULTIMATE AC/DC Experience!
Digitally Remastered from the original mix-down 2-track masters
FEATURES "Heatseeker" and "That's The Way I Wanna Rock N Roll"
16 page full color booklet contains all original album art, many unpublished photos, classic memorabilia, and new liner notes
CD ConnecteD give you EXCLUSIVE access to audio, video, photos, and more at www.acdcrocks.com
Recording started in August of 1987
The soundtrack for the Stephen King movie Maximum Overdrive
This is the first full length album where Johnson got to work with the Young/Vanda production team.
This is the last album with drummer Simon Wright.
Originally Released as Atlantic 81828 on February 1, 1988.
Photography: pages 2, 9-11: © Neil Zlowzower; page 4, booklet back cover: © Eddie Malluk; page 6: © George Chin
This CD takes advantage of ConnecteD technology and will work as a key to unlock exclusive bonus music, videos, photos and more at www.acdcrocks.com.
© 1988, 2003 Leidseplein Presse B.V. / ℗ 1988 Leidseplein Presse B.V. Manufactured by Columbia Records, A Division of Sony Music / 550 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022-3211
This package consists of previously released material.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 696998021228
- Barcode (Text): 6 9699-80212-2 8
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 507B
- Matrix / Runout: A01 CTDP-110861 5
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (Sticker, Catalog #): K 80212-S1
- Other (CD, Catalog #): EK 80212
Other Versions (5 of 115) View All
|CDP 748977 2||AC/DC||Blow Up Your Video (CD, Album)||Albert Productions||CDP 748977 2||Australia||1988||Sell This Version|
|7 81828-1, 81828-1||AC/DC||Blow Up Your Video (LP, Album, Promo)||Atlantic, Atlantic||7 81828-1, 81828-1||US||1988||Sell This Version|
|A4-81828, A4 81828||AC/DC||Blow Up Your Video (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Atlantic, Atlantic||A4-81828, A4 81828||Canada||1988||Sell This Version|
|MAX 5353||AC/DC||Blow Up Your Video (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||MAX (2)||MAX 5353||Poland||1988||Sell This Version|
|195198||AC/DC||Rompe tu video (Cass, Album, Tit)||Atlantic, Leidseplein Presse B.V.||195198||Chile||1988||Sell This Version|