|Terreurs (New Records 2010)|
|1-1||Les Enfants De L'ombre||5:34|
|1-2||Marquis Du Mal||4:36|
|1-5||Mémoire De L'Eternel||3:57|
|1-6||Le Blason De La Honte||4:29|
|1-7||Tourmentes Et Passion||7:43|
|1-10||A & S||1:34|
|La Terreur (1986)|
|1-11||Les Enfants De L'ombre||5:12|
|1-12||Marquis Du Mal||4:51|
|1-15||Mémoire De L'Eternel||3:55|
|1-16||Le Blason De La Honte||4:23|
|1-17||Tourmentes Et Passion||6:28|
|Bonus (Demo Versions)|
|2-1||King Of Pain||4:08|
|2-2||Sacrifice In The Ice||3:55|
|2-5||Déesse Du Crime||5:07|
|2-9||Le Fléau De Dieu||7:05|
- Artwork, Design – Denis GRRR*
- Bass, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Klod*
- Drums – Dog*
- Engineer [Additional Vocals] – Fernando Pereira Lopes (tracks: 1-4 & 1-5)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – B-y Queruel*, Betov*
- Lyrics By – ADX (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9 & 2-11 to 2-17), Joanny* (tracks: 1-10), Arvay* (tracks: 1-10)
- Mixed By – ADX, Axel Wursthorn
- Music By – ADX (tracks: 1-1 to 1-9 & 1-11 to 1-17), Joanny* (tracks: 1-10), Arvay* (tracks: 1-10)
- Photography By [Guillotine] – Nícolas Caron
- Photography By [Guillotined] – B-Y Quéruel*
- Recorded By, Mastered By – Axel Wursthorn
- Vocals – Phil*
- Vocals [Additional] – S.A.S. De L'Argilière* (tracks: 1-4 & 1-5)
Music & Lyrics by ADX, except A&S: Joanny/Arvay Ed. Lucién Ades.
Additional Voices: S.A.S. de l'Argilière on 1-4 and 1-5, recorded at Manoir des Déportés, on 14 01 2010. Engineer Fernando Pereira Lopes. S.A.S. de l'Argilière appears courtesy of Holy Records.
℗ and © Pervade Productions/Bernett Records 2010.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-7 are re-recorded versions of the 1986 album "La Terreur".
Tracks 1-8 to 1-10 are previously unrecorded never released titles from 1986.
Tracks 1-11 to 1-17 are the original versions of the 1986 album "La Terreur".
Tracks 2-1 to 2-3 are demo versions taken from a promotional recording released by Noise Records in 1990.
Tracks 2-4 to 2-9 are demo versions taken from the first ADX recording which was self-released in 1984.
Track 1-10 named A&S which means "Aglaë et Sidonie" is a metallic cover of a TV show for children that was used to be on air in the early 80's. Axel Wursthorn usually plays that song at the end of their concerts as an outro (refer to "Exécution Publique").
Tracks 2-1 to 2-9 are untitled on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Metal Box): 3760185130110
- Barcode (Back Cover): 3760185130103
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): CA 881910 @@
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1): IFPI 1288
- Mould SID Code (CD 1): IFPI LV89
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): 9344 46RE 41554
- Rights Society: SACEM