Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals – Ben Winkler
Written-By [A Portion Of] – Alex Copeland
|Live At The Bottom Of The Hill|
|16||South Bound 95||1:41|
- Copyright (c) – Jade Tree
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jade Tree
- Copyright (c) – AVAIL
- Manufactured By – Icon Omnimedia Corp.
- Recorded At – Uncle Punchy Studios
- Mixed At – Uncle Punchy Studios
- Recorded At – Bottom Of The Hill
- Mixed At – Montana Studio
- Mastered At – Slipped Disc Audio
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Designed At – Auxiliary Design
- Bass – Gwomper (tracks: 16 to 30), Rob Kelshian (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Drums – Erik Larson
- Engineer – Larry (AKA Uncle Punchy) Packer* (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Guitar – Joe Banks
- Layout – Ryan Patterson
- Liner Notes – A.C. Thompson, Beau Beau, Tim Barry
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Mastered By [Assisted By] – Kim Dumas
- Mixed By – Mark Miley (tracks: 16 to 30)
- Mixed By, Producer – AVAIL (tracks: 1 to 15), Uncle Punchy (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Performer [Cheerleader] – Beau Beau
- Photography By – Chris Boarts Larson, John Lubinsky, Kip Dawkins
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Patrick Haley
- Recorded By – Adrienne Gulwassy* (tracks: 16 to 30), Christinia Chin (tracks: 16 to 30)
- Technician [Assembled By] – Bill McElroy (tracks: 16 to 30)
- Technician [Sound] – Radley Hirsh* (tracks: 16 to 30)
- Vocals – Tim Barry
(Ben) sung on a rainy day while on tour with Avail somewhere at a rest stop off the New Jersey turnpike.
'Live At The Bottom Of The Hill' CD (16 to 30) recorded June 17, 1997 live at The Bottom Of The Hill, San Francisco, CA.
Mixed at Montana Studio and assembled at Slipped Disc.
All songs copyright 1996-1997 AVAIL.
Mastered at West West Side.
Includes newly written liner notes, freshly unearthed photos and new artwork. When all three Jade Tree AVAIL reissues are placed adjacently, the bird cover art from Over The James is spread over the spines of the CDs and the flagman from Dixie over the opposite sides.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 92258 11102 6
- Matrix / Runout: <35452> 4AM FRIDAY BUILTBYICON.COM
- Mould SID Code: IFPI HR01
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|Lookout No. 138, Lookout No.138||AVAIL||4AM Friday (LP, Album)||Lookout! Records, Lookout! Records||Lookout No. 138, Lookout No.138||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|Lookout No.138||Avail||4AM Friday (CD, Album)||Lookout! Records||Lookout No.138||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|Lookout No.138||Avail||4AM Friday (CD, Album)||Lookout! Records||Lookout No.138||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|JT1110-1, SH 88-1||Avail||4AM Friday (2xLP, Album, RE, Ltd, Bro)||Jade Tree, Suburban Home Records||JT1110-1, SH 88-1||US||2006||Sell This Version|
|Lookout No. 138||AVAIL||4AM Friday (Cass, Album)||Lookout! Records||Lookout No. 138||US||1996||Sell This Version|