Tracklist Hide Credits
|Over The James|
Guitar [Interlude] – Butch Banks
|The Fall Of Richmond|
|15||Lombardy Street (Acoustic)||2:36|
|16||You May Be Right
Written-By – Billy Joel
|Return Of The Read Menace|
Written-By – Mark James (4)
|Land Of Need World Of Need|
Written-By – Embrace (2)
- Copyright (c) – Jade Tree
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jade Tree
- Copyright (c) – AVAIL
- Copyright (c) – Impulsive Music
- Copyright (c) – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Manufactured By – Icon Omnimedia Corp.
- Designed At – Auxiliary Design
- Recorded At – Montana Studio
- Mastered At – Slipped Disc Audio
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Bass – Chuck McCauley (tracks: 18), Gwomper (tracks: 1 to 17)
- Drums – Ed Trask (tracks: 17), Erik Larson (tracks: 1 to 16, 18)
- Engineer – Mark Miley (tracks: 1 to 16)
- Guitar – Joe Banks
- Layout – Ryan Patterson
- Liner Notes – A.C. Thompson, Beau Beau, Tim Barry
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Mastered By [Assisted By] – Kim Dumas
- Performer [Cheerleader] – Beau Beau
- Photography By [Booklet And Back Cover] – Chris Boarts Larson
- Photography By [Booklet] – Karoline Collins
- Producer – Avail (tracks: 1 to 14), Mark Miley (tracks: 1 to 14)
- Technician [Assembled By] – Grant Rutledge
- Vocals – Tim Barry
'The Fall Of Richmond' split 7" (15, 16) recorded July 1997 at Montana Studios, Richmond, VA.
'Return Of The Read Menace' compilation (17).
'Land Of Greed World Of Need' compilation (18).
All songs copyright 1997 AVAIL, except "You May Be Right" (Impulsive Music), "Suspicious Minds" (Sony/ATV Songs LLC), "Said Gun", courtesy of Dischord Records (Copyright 1986).
Mastered at West West Side.
Includes new liner notes, artwork and rare photographs. When all three Jade Tree AVAIL reissues are placed adjacently, the bird cover art from Over The James is spread over the spines of the CDs and the flagman from Dixie over the opposite sides.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 92258 11112 5
- Matrix / Runout: <35449> OVERTHEJAMES BUILTBYICON.COM
- Mould SID Code: IFPI HR01
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|LK 195||AVAIL||Over The James (LP, Album)||Lookout! Records||LK 195||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|LK195||Avail||Over The James (CD, Album)||Lookout! Records||LK195||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|LK195 LP/CD||Avail||Over The James (CD, Album, Promo)||Lookout! Records||LK195 LP/CD||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|LK 195||AVAIL||Over The James (LP, Album, TP)||Lookout! Records||LK 195||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|JT1111-1, SH 74-1, none||Avail||Over The James (LP, Album, RE, Ora)||Jade Tree, Suburban Home Records, Vinyl Collective||JT1111-1, SH 74-1, none||US||2008||Sell This Version|