|I||Coyote Versus Machete||5:20|
|VI||Herz, Knie, Staub||3:02|
- Band [Abraham] – D. Schlagmeister*, J. Wierdmann*, M. Axwielder*, R. T. Especial*, V. Di Cabillo*
- Illustration [Illustrations], Layout – D. Schlagmeister*, J. Wierdmann*
- Mixed By, Mastered By – J. Kovaks
- Other [Additional Texture & Guidance] – Edoardo Nigma, G.A. Pound, L.B. Van Pier
- Producer [Produced By], Recorded By – Abraham (13), J. Kovaks
Mixed and mastered between December 2009 and January 2010.
Manufactured in the E.U.
The catalog number 'PEL 009' appears on the spine, the catalog number 'PELAGIC 009' appears on the disc label.
Comes in a 6-panel Digisleeve with a disc pocket on the right panel and a pocket for the booklet on the left panel (both opening inside); contains a 6-page fold-out booklet with lyrics.
Track durations do not appear on the release, they are measured by a computer.
This is an reissue of the album "Le Baron Vampire - Baruch" when the band called themselves Le Baron Vampire.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4024572457938
- Barcode (As printed): 4 024572 457938
- Matrix / Runout: [GZ Digital Media logo] WA1149 PEL 009
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD02
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5J34