|A4||–Rejectors||Through My Mind's Eye|
|A8||–Rejectors||The Masque Of A|
|B1||–The Accused*||Tomorrow Belongs To Me|
|B2||–The Accused*||Child These Days|
|B3||–The Accused*||Bring The Riots To The U.S.A.|
|B4||–The Accused*||No Reason|
|B5||–The Accused*||Political Nightmare|
|B6||–The Accused*||Gain Green|
|B7||–The Accused*||I'm A Mistake|
|B8||–The Accused*||Wake The Fuck Up !|
|B9||–The Accused*||But What About Later ?|
|B10||–The Accused*||Live Your Own Lives|
|B11||–The Accused*||Life's A Waste|
|B12||–The Accused*||Like You|
|B13||–The Accused*||Reagan's War Puppets|
|B14||–The Accused*||The Right|
- Bass – Gerry* (tracks: A1 to A13)
- Bass [Bass "fish"] – Chewy A. (tracks: B1 to B14)
- Cover [Rejectors], Artwork [Rejectors] – Keith Matz
- Drums – Dana* (tracks: B1 to B14), Scott* (tracks: A1 to A13)
- Engineer – Bill "Yer Rollin'" Gibson* (tracks: A1 to A13), Ron Woods (4) (tracks: A1 to A13)
- Guitar – Dave* (tracks: A1 to A13), Tom* (tracks: B1 to B14)
- Photography By [The Accüsed Front Cover Pic] – Jimbo (18)
- Photography By [The Accüsed Insert Pix] – Fu-Fu
- Producer – Rejectors (tracks: A1 to A13)
- Vocals – Bruce* (tracks: A1 to A13)
- Vocals [Microphone] – John* (tracks: B1 to B14)
Tracks B1 to B14 recorded @ Horizon Studio, Seattle, June 4th, 1983.
Produced by Fatal Erection/Public Safety.
Printed lyric insert with one side for each band included.
Sleeve opens at the top.
1000 copies pressed.
Pressing company uncredited, identified by the runout etchings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [Handwritten]): RR42568-A RITE-LA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [Handwritten]): RR42568-B RITE-LA