Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bass – Rande Isabella
- Drums – Mike Noyes
- Engineer – John Krizancic
- Flugelhorn [Solo] – Rande Isabella
- Flute [Solo] – Roger Force
- Guitar – Peter York, Phil Keaggy, Ruben Vasquez
- Lead Vocals – Mark Sabella, Marlene Gallo, Rick Baker (3), Ruben Vasquez (tracks: B2), Tom Sabella
- Saxophone – Roger Force
- Trumpet – Rande Isabella
- Vocals – George Leach
Guest artist, Phil Keaggy, plays on most tracks and adds a trademark solo at the end of My Tribute, To God Be the Glory and Amazing Grace. Despite this being a 4 track recording, Keaggy is heard playing drums, bass and lead guitar on Amazing Grace, which features Ruben Vasquez on Elvis style lead vocals.
Recorded at Marjon International Records, Sharon, PA summer of 1973.
Ampex 200 series 4-track tape recorder with Sel-sync (Les Paul used 8-track version of same)
Lead vocal mic: Telefunken Elam 251
Phil Keaggy's Les Paul guitar was recorded through a Fender Princeton amplifier.