- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Published By – Marky Chavez Publishing
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music
- Published By – Kohlslaw Music
- Published By – Rock The Mic Music
- Published By – Klown County Music
- Published By – DeeRoo Toons Music
- Published By – Berry Apple Music
- Pressed By – Sonopress USA – BB119-01
- A&R – Joshua Sarubin
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Dave DeRoo
- Design, Art Direction – Jeff Schultz
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Kris Kohls
- Engineer [Asistant] – Brian Cook (9)
- Engineer [Mixing Asistant] – Tom Stanley
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Mike Ransom, Tim Fluckey
- Management – Terry Lipman Company
- Mixed By – Alan Moulder
- Mixed By [Assistant Engineer] – Tom Stanley
- Producer, Engineer – Tobias Miller
- Producer, Engineer, Written By – Bill Appleberry
- Vocals – Mark Chavez
- Written-By – Adema
The follow-up to "The Way You Like It", from their self-titled gold debut album.
Published By – Marky Chavez Publishing / Warner/Chappell Music o/b/o/ Kohlslaw Music / Rock The Mic Music (BMI) / Klown County Music / DeeRoo Toons Music (ASCAP) / Berry Appley Music (BMI)
℗ 2001, 2002 & © 2002 Arista Records, Inc.
Manufactured in U.S.A. [Disc Face]
Printed in U.S.A. [Tray Card]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: ARPCD5104 + + BB119-01 SONOPRESS USA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB48
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1074
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI