Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – RCA Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Double Bass [Uncredited] – Buck Wheeler (tracks: A)
- Drums [Uncredited] – Johnny Rives (tracks: A)
- Fiddle [Uncredited], Mandolin [Electric Mandolin, Uncredited] – Leon Seago (tracks: A)
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Clyde Moody (tracks: B), Jay Hugh Hall (tracks: B)
- Lead Vocals [Uncredited] – Wade Mainer (tracks: B)
- Piano [Uncredited] – Bert Ferguson (tracks: A)
- Steel Guitar [Electric Steel Guitar, Uncredited] – Emil Hofner (tracks: A)
- Vocals [Uncredited], Guitar [Uncredited] – Adolph Hofner (tracks: A)
Side A recorded 26 September 1938 in Rock Hill, SC.
Side A matrix no. 047671-1.
Side B matrix no. 027701-1.
Credits, matrices and recording dates reported in Tony Russell (2004) "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Credit role of drums for Johnny Rives on side A is termed "possible."
Additionally a second fiddler appears on side A who is either Johnny Rives or Johnny Williams (12).
An unidentified vocal duet appearing on side B may include Dan Hornsby and/or a certain Frank Walker.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): B-8628A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): B-8628B M-7564B